Arizona State University Graduate Teaching Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arizona State University Graduate Teaching Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Arizona State University

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very standard. We were contacted about the position via email from WP Carey and were required to submit a resume and cover letter to the head of the department. There was an in-person interview with the department head and the supervising professor where we were asked about our experience at ASU, our teaching style, and why we were interested in being a TA.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a student who was having difficulty comprehending the material in class?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Arizona State University

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ) in August 2014.

Interview

A brief one to one interview. The professor asked a few questions regarding weekly availability. It was smooth as I had previously been a student in the class that I was offered t be a TA for.

Interview Questions

• Would you be biased towards friends in the class I would be working as a TA for?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ) in August 2018.

Interview

Mainly based on the professor's recommendation, no detailed interview. I was working under the professor for over a year for the same course, so I didn't interview. Once hired, just was asked about my projects and relevant experience in ANSYS