Arizona State University Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Arizona State University

2.0

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ) in July 2011.

Interview

I met with the department head one on one. We discussed what the objective of the department was and the vision for the future. We also discussed specific projects that I would be working on and my responsibilities on those projects. He asked about the projects I had worked on in the past and my interest in education. We talked about some of the existing products that are in the same space as what the department wanted to build and the pros/cons of their implementations.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about the previous games I had worked on and what my responsibilities were on those projects.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Arizona State University

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ) in May 2012.

Interview

Basic Data Structure and Algorithms, Software design and requirement questions. Previous work experience questions. Human Resource and Technical interview was combined. Interviewer was very polite and gave lots of hints during the interview. Basic questions on arrays, graphs, trees were asked.