Arizona State University Student Office Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arizona State University Student Office Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Arizona State University

1.2

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ) in October 2014.

Interview

Met with the manager and was hired on the spot in 10 minutes. There was a phone call with the HR manager a few days before the interview just to see if I was still interested in the position. The interview was held in the office I would be working. Manager seemed unorganized, cluttered, and the desk was messy. There did not seem to be any attempt to be professional.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Arizona State University

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online through my.asu career tab. Got a phone call to do on campus interview after 1 week of applying. There were 4 interviewers. Got the offer after 1 week. I had to do background check as well after I got the offer before I could start working.

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ) in May 2014.

Interview

It was pretty straight forward interview. They call you to set up an in person interview. You go to their office and get interviewed by two supervisors. They ask you about your strengths and weaknesses, past jobs, etc.

Interview Questions

• How would you act under pressure?   1 Answer

Student Office Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arizona State University.

Interview

very predictable; do not worry about.....why left last job, strengths, weakness all that other crap

Negotiation

State job...no wiggle room..it is what it is