Arizona State University Student Worker III Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arizona State University Student Worker III Interview Questions

Interviews at Arizona State University

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ) in November 2012.

Interview

The interview process consisted of two portions: the first portion was a board interview with 5-6 employees who you may or may not work with. If chosen to advance, the second portion is an individual interview with the supervisor who you would be working with. All the interviewers were extremely friendly and professional.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Arizona State University

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ) in January 2014.

Interview

I walked through my design portfolio and had a very laid back interview regarding my strengths and weaknesses. We talked about the different computer programs that I knew how to use. He was mostly concerned with my actual abilities, and not how sociable I was.

Interview Questions

• Are you proficient in Adobe Suites?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Arizona State University (Scottsdale, AZ) in January 2014.

Interview

Pretty straightforward. You go into Skysong, they take you into a meeting you, interviewer/hiring manager asks you questions. Questions are pretty simple, and very much team-oriented. Hiring process was way too long. Did not think I initially got the job, was called 30 days later saying I did. They do perform reference checks after the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ) in May 2016.

Interview

I found out about the job opening from my academic adviser. I applied for the job through ASU's HR website, which involved uploading your resume, cover letter, as well as entering your work history, and references in the HR website.

I was contacted to schedule for an interview within a week. The interview was conducted by a Systems Analyst and his manager.

After the interview, I was given a job offer a week later.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would troubleshoot network printing issues.   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation when you had to deal with an angry customer, and how you resolved the issue.   Answer Question

I declined due to a summer school workload that was more than what I had anticipated.