Arizona State University Student Worker IV Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arizona State University Student Worker IV Interview Questions

Interviews at Arizona State University

2.5

Student Worker IV Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arizona State University.

Interview

Took about two week for the whole hiring process. I applied through portal and got an interview opportunity, it was a one to one interview with just basic situation based questions, strengths and weakness. The next day after the interview I got an email and they offered me a job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Arizona State University

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ) in November 2008.

Interview

Was asked abt prev exprerince

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotitations

Student Worker IV Interview

Interview

It was around 45 minutes of length and we discussed about my academic projects and interest areas. The Interviewers asked about Computer Science basic concepts and my work experience in the industry.

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ) in November 2012.

Interview

Submitted resume, had a skype interview because I was out of town, three people interviewed me and asked me questions on various topics. Entire interview lasted about 30 minutes. Before the interview they emailed me about when I would be available to come in for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions about accounting, handling confidential material, and STAR questions.   1 Answer

Student Worker IV Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Arizona State University in January 2016.

Interview

Applied Online was offered an interview. Proceeded with the interview. Professional interview but was in no way difficult. Asked for resume. Asked question about resume. Gave interview slots availability. Explained job expectations. Expected questions about position. Short interview maybe 20 - 30 mins. Very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Examples of leadership experience, and growth in leadership development.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview, in which I was asked behavioral questions. This was followed by a technical interview in which I had to conceptually put together an application for streaming data from sensors to a dashboard.

Interview Questions

• How would you capture real-time information like decibel levels, temperature etc. from sensors and display them on a dashboard.   Answer Question