Arizona State University Student Worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 22, 2017

2.2

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online, called back after a few weeks, then was called by the interviewer for scheduling and introduction. Then we met in the on campus Starbucks and spoke for roughly 45 minutes, first casual questions as he was also a student then into the more job important questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach a difficult situation with a student?   1 Answer
  • What is your greatest weakness?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Arizona State University

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Arizona State University (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2015.

Interview

Received a call asking to schedule an interview and confirm information on the resume. Attended the interview where two people asked me situational questions and recorded my responses. Received a call three days later after the background check was completed offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage your time with multiple projects going?   1 Answer

Student Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arizona State University.

Interview

I sent in my application online and they got back to me rather quickly. I had an interview set up only a few days later. Two different people interview me as well, but it went rather quickly, they mainly focused on what was on my resume and a few regular questions one would expect from an interview. They got back to me about 3 days later offering me the job.

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ) in November 2013.

Interview

Very professional, straight forward. I was asked about my experience and how it relates to the job. I was asked if I get along well with people and have patience for students who ask me for help. I was asked why I want the job. This was for the Digital Culture department, it was my field of study and I was able to answer all the questions easily.

Interview Questions

• You have all of this experience, do you think this job will keep your interest?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't any room for negotiation on the pay, as they only had a budget to pay that amount and were looking for a student who would take that amount.

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ) in August 2013.

Interview

Very interesting puzzles as to how would you design s/w website. They made me write on paper the basic code and asked to write the test cases for the same. Automation is a very big service they need now.

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Arizona State University (Mesa, AZ) in August 2013.

Interview

It was very easy interview process. Make sure you call back for an interview. Questions are simple. They are just looking for someone to hire and some don't stay long. Just make sure to be persistent for the position and bring something that makes you preferable as a student worker.

Interview Questions

• If you had a problem that you did not know how to solve, how would you solve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Arizona State University (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2012.

Interview

The job was fairly simple. I had to go in the HR and apply. I applied and they emailed me back to set up an interview. After I had set up an interview, they emailed the confirm. I had an interview which was not so much of an interview. They just saw me and said I was hired.

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ) in January 2010.

Interview

Please be as detailed as possible - everything from your initial communications with the company, organization and planning of the interview, number and type of interviews, and any advice you might offer to other interview candidates. Bonus points for your perceptions of the people, office, and work culture.

Student Worker Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arizona State University in May 2007.

Interview

Very relaxed atmosphere. I got a tour of the facility and a detailed job description. The interview consists of mostly experience questions.