Arizona State University Systems Support Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Systems Support Analyst

Arizona State University Systems Support Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Arizona State University

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ) in October 2013.

Interview

An interview with 4 people on technical issues in AV and computer support. Luckily I had worked at several places on campus to learn all about AV and computer support.

Interview Questions

• A ton of AV questions - IE: How do you setup a video conference?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Arizona State University

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

Easy online application. Waited for about 3 weeks before getting a call for an interview. Interview was panel of 3 managers; round-robin style questions. Most of the interview was focused on specific software to the position. A second portion of the interview was focused on customer service questions especially how to deal with upset customers.
    About 2 weeks after the interview, I was called with an offer for the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your current/last position.
      From a customer service point of view
      From a technical support point of view   Answer Question
    • What remote support tools have you used?
      a) What are the drawbacks?
      b) What are the advantages?
      c) Have you used Bomgar?   Answer Question
    • Generally speaking, what is your experience with Audio/Visual equipment?
      a) More specifically, what is your experience with
      i) AMX systems? What typically goes wrong? How do you remediate the problems?
      ii) Four Winds digital signage? What typically goes wrong? How do you remediate the problems?
      iii) Cisco/Tandberg video conference equipment? What typically goes wrong? How do you remediate the problems?
      iv) Vidyo? What typically goes wrong? How do you remediate the problems?   Answer Question
    • What things on your résumé are you really expert on?   Answer Question
    • What experience do you have supporting Outlook?
      What experience do you have with SCCM?
      What experience do you have with Active Directory management?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ) in August 2015.

Interview

This was a promotional interview. The questions were a lot like the interview I had to get the job. Every interviewer has several sheets of paper that have questions on it and they take turns asking the questions. Be prepared to spend 50-60 minutes.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had a very difficult customer, what happened and what was the outcome?   Answer Question