Arizona State University Teaching Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arizona State University Teaching Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Arizona State University

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Arizona State University (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2018.

Interview

Simple and course-based and very clear if you have read the job description. Also, HR, as well as the professor, were nice. After the hiring process, HR staff kept responsive and was quite patient. That was a pleasant experience having my first TA job.

Interview Questions

• What was your previous having this class?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Arizona State University

Teaching Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arizona State University in January 2015.

Interview

I was asked to submit an application, resume, and cover little through their online system. Once received, my references were contacted via email and requested to answer a very basic questionnaire. I was offered the position within 1 week of applying.

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ) in July 2014.

Interview

None really It was pretty easy, they called me and I showed up, they asked about my experience and if I had experience I told them yes. I worked in the laboratory stock room. The job is pretty easy except for the wanna be supervisor.

Interview Questions

• When could you start working   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ) in January 2015.

Interview

The decision is mostly made by the department by the following reasons: Do you have recommendations from faculties? Are you PhD student? Are you new phd student? If you are able to answer yes to all three questions, then you can a TA in most cases. No real interviews.

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ) in February 2014.

Interview

For simple process. You get accepted to the university by submitting relevant application material (i.e. GRE, PGRE, Personal Statement) and do well in classes. In essence, the interview process is an assessment of your capability.

Teaching Assistant Interview

Interview

was hired in less than ten mins , because my thesis advisor needed a TA. All I had to do to get the TA was walk up to a professor and tell him my GPA and he gladly accepted it. Went a floor below to HR and got the TA !

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ) in August 2011.

Interview

A friend refer me for this position, the lab professor of Physics Department interviewed me with a few questions based on resume. Then lead me to the graduate coordinator to give me the offer.

Teaching Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arizona State University.

Interview

Based on academic performance

relocation