Arizona State University Tutor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arizona State University Tutor Interview Questions

Interviews at Arizona State University

2.5

Tutor Interview

Interview

I had to solve a derivative and explain the whole process in the simplest form as if I was teaching it to another student. Later I had to answer some more generic questions about me, my experience and my skills.

Interview Questions

• What is one episode where you showed leadership skills?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Arizona State University

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arizona State University (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2012.

Interview

I applied online and was granted an in-person interview via email. It was a fairly straight-forward interview. They asked for strong letters of recommendation. I interviewed with the direct supervisor and was hired on the spot. Overall, it was pretty laid back.

Interview Questions

• Why do you climb mountains?
      Have you ever taught anything to anyone? how did you go about it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ) in November 2014.

Interview

Interview consisted of an online application and in-person interview. The online application was standard compared to the rest of the part-time job opportunities available at ASU but with the additional requirement of describing what grades were achieved in certain subjects. During the interview there were a few behavioural questions mixed with antiquated questions regarding strengths/weaknesses and funny icebreaker questions. An offer was made within 2 weeks and the entire experience was a devilish good time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a difficult team member   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arizona State University (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2014.

Interview

Brief one on one interview. It was pretty casual and laid back. There was only one interview and was completed in roughly and hour. The offer was made later that day.

Tutor Interview

Interview

online application, interview and job!!

Interview Questions

• willing to continue during exams,   1 Answer

Negotiation

hours per week