Arjo Interview Questions in Addison, IL | Glassdoor

Arjo Interview Questions in Addison, IL

Interviews at Arjo

Accounting & Financial Analysis Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Arjo (Addison, IL) in May 2013.

Interview

Intially applied via webpost on Indeed, received a call from their recruiter (who turned out to be a contract to hire, so she didn't even work for the company). Talked to her for a few minutes then she called me back a few days later to set up an interview. Three interviews with the same two people and about a month later I was hired after I called back to inquire about the position and if they were still looking.

Interview Questions

• I can't think of the most difficult question but the people I had first interactions with used A LOT of company acronyms that no normal person would know without working there for a while. Highly suggest research on the company is done on their website before going there (That is the only way you will learn anything about the company anyways)   Answer Question

Negotiation

No nogotiation. They were paying me a fair salary. I accepted.

Process Documentation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arjo (Addison, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

Process was handled well. Interview was thorough. Manager was very knowledgeable and offered a flexible work experience. Manager was very responsive to my questions and upfront and honest.

Interview Questions

• Describe your background. Can you work independently   1 Answer