Arlington County Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Contract Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arlington County (Arlington, VA) in September 2009.

Interview

Walked into a panel interview. The questions were preconstructed. Overall work atmosphere were cramped and very "government". The people seemed very nice and committed to their job.

Lab Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Arlington County.

Interview

Hiring process was horrible. I was e-mailed all the details (salary/benefits). However, I did not receive an offer letter until after the start date! ( Note, I lived in another state at the time) Luckily, everything worked out fine. Interview process was informal and interviewers were very friendly.

Negotiation

None

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arlington County (Arlington, VA) in June 2011.

Interview

Interview went well. It was a panel of 3 people. Each person asked about 4 questions and really enjoyed when I went into detail with my past work experiences and accomplishments. I was offered the job, however, I had to decline because they were offering a very low salary for a very expensive area to live.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were difficult. They just wanted a sense of my past experiences and what I had to offer.   Answer Question

Pay too low.

Mental Health Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arlington County (Arlington, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

little information provided concerning job before interview took place. As a doctorate educated internationally trained applicatant this made the process very difficult and really represented the isolated view the US has to their mental health knowledge and application. I think there is not enough risk assessment done on patients to protect staff further management just seem to see the view that it is 'just more paperwork'. Which as an employee is a very ignorant and non protective or supportive approach of management staff!

Interview Questions

• were unstructured and again little background provided or context to questions - made it confusing   1 Answer

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Arlington County (Arlington, VA) in May 2018.

Interview

Application online. Sent a link to do a recorded interview. A new use of technology for me as I had not used that type of interview platform before. Once the glitches were worked out it was ok but I prefer face to face which I was called in to do.

Interview Questions

• Past experience and experience with Diversity   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arlington County (Arlington, VA) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied for a pool for administrative assistants. As needed they will go thru and pick a bunch to interview. I applied in April and received an e-mail/call to set up a phone panel interview. The interview was with three individuals. As of now waiting to see if I will get selected for the next round...

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arlington County (Arlington, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview process was professional and well structured. I phone screened with an HR rep and then went in person the following week. Met with 3 people that were responsible for hiring.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot about my previous experience and what I could bring to their school.   Answer Question

Surveyor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arlington County in January 2015.

Interview

Standard interview not a hole lot to the process just be prepared and tell them what they wanna hear. Tell them how you love the kind of work you do.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arlington County.

Interview

Timed Writing followed by panel interview. Asked to plan a short activity of choice and handle a case dealing with behavior management. How would you talk to the child's parent, what strategies would you employ.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience working with student's with disabilities   Answer Question

Eligibility Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arlington County (Arlington, VA).

Interview

It was a panel of 3 with set questions. Each one asked by a different person. Lasted about 30 minutes. I was asked to take a test after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Reasons for applying for the job ?   1 Answer