Armacell Senior Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Armacell

1 Interview Review

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Armacell (Chapel Hill, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview first, it went well but then they told my recruiter they didn't think I couldn't handle the stress. Had the recruiter contact them back to explain that really didn't make sense but then I received a future endeavored email a few days later and forgot about it. Then a few weeks later I received an email with a link to complete the next level and schedule an in person interview. I emailed to confirm since I received the rejection already. They replied you are definitely not out of the process. Next I clicked on the link and it was not my name - same first name but not the same last name so I replied again to explain and was told they made an error and good luck. I understand making a mistake but after I emailed the first time to make sure it was me, the mistake should have been corrected got my hopes up for nothing to find out another person with my first name is in the running good luck to them I suppose.

Interview Questions

• About working independently well since this is a new position. They wanted examples of successful projects from past employment.   Answer Question