Armani Exchange Stock Personal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

5.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Stock Personal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Armani Exchange (Aurora, IL) in May 2011.

Interview

The store manager had 6 people come in for an interview. Everyone arrived on time for this group interview. the interview lasted 1hr and 30mins!!! They was so unorganized you would have thought a 12 year old set this "SO CALLED" Group Interview up!! The interview was long, boaring and drawned out!! I thought they wanted experience people that had strong skills and years of experince but I was totally WRONG!!! I guess i didnt get the job cause I wasnt 18 or looked like a skinny model from Brazil. It was people there for the Group Interview, dress in short tight dresses, jeans, ripped hoodies, etc....Mind you none of this was Armani Brand Clothes they was wearing either. This was the most unprofessional interview I have ever went on in my life!! I thought having a resume with experience was a good thing. But if i ever decide to apply here again and make it to another interview, i know to come dress like a Stripper or a Bum!!! Dont waste your time if your over the age of 23 and professional, they WILL NOT HIRE YOU!!!

Interview Questions