Armani Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 16, 2017

2.4

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Armani (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was ok, the manager was really nice. They asked me a lot of sales questions and how I would react in different situations. They really want the person to be able to know how to sell anything. Overall it would an enjoyable interview nothing too hard.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in sales before   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Armani in November 2016.

Interview

It was great. We were one on one. He was reallly answered all the questions I had for him really wanted to see about my availability. And my work experience

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Natick, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Armani (Natick, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

Interviewer was very sloppy looking which was surprising because she works for a high end designer. She seemed unorganized and uninterested. She never looked into my eyes and she had an weird smirk on her face. I felt very uneasy and couldn't wait for the whole process to be over with. This was the absolute worst interview I have ever had.

Interview Questions

• "What do you dislike most about yourself?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Armani.

Interview

Interview was very casual.There was two interviews. One at the store with the store manager, the other one will be at the armani corporate office in NYC with HR. Both interviews were very casual and easy, no difficult questions were asked.

Makeup Artist Interview

Interview

A total of four interviews ranging from senior management to direct supervisor. Telephone interviews, in person meetings and phone screenings. They feel you out for what you can bring to the table and describe the job. Looking for lots of enthusiasm and abilities to sell.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have that qualify you for this position?   Answer Question

Shop Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Armani (Boston, MA) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview was conducted through skype. They were on time and cordial. Interview questions were industry standard. They seem to hire based on potential, experience, and personality. They look for sincerity, integrity, sales ability, and likeability.

Interview Questions

• What made you successful in previous roles?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Armani (San Francisco, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Got email for interview appointment and went in for a very quick interview with the assistant general manager (within 10 minutes). The staffs there are very friendly and willing to help.
    The whole process took 2-3 weeks. ..............................

Sales Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Armani (McLean, VA) in September 2014.

Interview

It was a casual interview at the mall. First with the store manager and then with the sales manager. Mostly encouraging and motivational. The most important factor is whether you will be able to sell certain amount and being able to understand draw. They told me about company and great culture.

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yonkers, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Armani (Yonkers, NY) in December 2013.

Interview

I applied online and the hiring manager called me the very next day. It was in december and they were hiring seasonal people. My interview was scheduled a few days later, it was pretty quick, about 30 minutes and was hired right there and given my schedule. Questions were easy to, basically about yourself and if you would be okay interacting with customers etc.

Interview Questions

• Questions were easy, maybe they would have been more if it was off season.   Answer Question

Full-time Sales Was Interview

Anonymous Employee in Destin, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Armani (Destin, FL) in November 2013.

Interview

I found out through a friend that Armani was still hiring, she said yes, so I got one of my resumes and took it in, two manager's interviewe'd me, one was from the Destin store the other from NY.

Interview Questions

• Are you readily available?   1 Answer
    • Could you come in if someone can't make it?   1 Answer