Armanino Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Updated May 15, 2017

2.6

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Armanino (San Francisco, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Sent resume via LinkedIn. Was contacted by a recruiter to discuss the position. Recruiter discussed the position and the company. Was asked questions about my resume. Pretty straight forward. The recruiter spent a lot of time talking about how Armanino is not your typical accounting firm. About a week later, I interviewed with a partner. Pretty laid back interview. No technical questions, only behavioral. Partner said he was in no rush to make a decision, and that I would hear back when the time is right. That was a few weeks ago......

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions at all. Just asked basic questions about my background.   Answer Question

Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Armanino (San Ramon, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview and hiring process moved very quickly. I had my initial phone screen with the recruiter and heard back the next day with dates for an in-person interview. After the first in-person interview, I was called later that same day to set up the following in-person interview. From initial phone screen to start date was just a few weeks...the fastest I have ever experienced in nearly 20 years.

Interview Questions

• Interviews were pretty typical behavioral interview style questions (e.g. "tell me about a time when...")   Answer Question

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Armanino (San Ramon, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was professional, yet the two girls that interviews me made me feel comfortable during the whole process. The interview lasted about 10 to 15 minutes, but felt even briefer.

Interview Questions

• Would you be comfortable working Saturdays?   1 Answer

Leadership Conference Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Armanino (San Ramon, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Sent in resume and cover letter and was accepted to first round interviews. Progressed to office interviews. They are all behavioral. Know your stuff and have fun. If you are able to make a connection early it helps make the rest of the interview easy. I would suggest to have a few key things you are passionate about that you share.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Armanino (San Ramon, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Very professional and organized. I interviewed with 2 of the practice heads as well as two partners and two managers. The schedule was managed by the recruiter who ensured that the individual interviews didn't go over. The whole interview process took a half a day and included lunch with a 4 company employees.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you faced challenges in managing employees?   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Armanino (San Ramon, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter after previously interviewing with the company for another position. Interviewed with recruiter, four partners and the direct report over three different in-office interviews.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Armanino (San Ramon, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

The hiring process was pretty straight forward and laid back. The recruiter and I exchanged a couple calls back and forth until I was asked to go into the office. I participated in 3 separate interviews for approximately 20 to 30 minutes each. I started the next week.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Armanino (San Ramon, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Met with Partners and Managers - manager questions were very technical - partners threw curve ball questions. They were very nice wanted to get to know the person I am and how I will fit into the culture