Armor Correctional Health Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Armor Correctional Health Services Interview Questions

2.6

Regional Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Armor Correctional Health Services in January 2016.

Interview

The interview was conducted by phone with six board members. They were very professional and pleasant. I believe some of the board members were in different locations. I thought the interview was very good.

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty basic, and not very difficult. They asked if I was will to travel and understand it would be approximately 90% of the time.   1 Answer

Medical Records Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Armor Correctional Health Services (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

Went very smooth and the staff are very nice. Interview was very steady. Had to do couple medical record test such as filing alphabetical orders, index and label folders... Practice taking request for doctors and nurses

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cocoa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Armor Correctional Health Services (Cocoa, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

went very smoothly. got hired on the spot. applied for a per-diem position but then got asked to be a full-time employee. Questions were not to difficult and they went off my skills from my previous employers. The application was a difficult and long process.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Armor Correctional Health Services.

Interview

Started working for Armor as an agency nurse. I posted my resume online and a recruiter called me. I worked at the site for a year and wanted to go full time with the company. I Applied online. Met in person for the interview with the director of nursing. They asked Very basic questions. A small tour was given and a brief test on basic nursing knowledge.

Interview Questions

• There were not any particularly difficult questions asked. It was a casual interview.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Armor Correctional Health Services.

Interview

I submitted my application and resume via the website, after finding the job at Indeed.com. I was contacted by phone for an interview about a week later. I did not have an in person interview, as I lived out of the area at the time I applied. I was hired over the phone.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were very standard and easy to answer.   Answer Question

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Armor Correctional Health Services in June 2014.

Interview

interview process very unprofessional ,brief, unprepared felt like just a process that they had to do not a serious work environment. Did not like an important task to the hiring personal.

Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Armor Correctional Health Services (Tampa, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

Was told I was a good candidate and would get a call back. I was very excited for the position and made arrangements because I was given a date and time. However it ended in disappointment after I followed up with them multiple times. Waste of time and effort for me. Wish they would be more honest about the hiring process.

Dental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palmetto, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Armor Correctional Health Services (Palmetto, FL) in September 2013.

Interview

I interviewed with the Assistant Health Services Administrator. I was asked about future career goals and past experience. I toured the facility, including the dental clinic and the medical area and adjacent medical cells. I viewed their security measures and the associated health services personnel.

I found the interview a positive experience; the asst. administrator was friendly and energetic.

I was taken aback by the austerity of the dental clinic, that everything was locked up, and the obvious years of use of the dental chair. The sight of inmates in a large glassed-in room (the suicide watch room) was rather disturbing.

Interview Questions

• Future career goals, past experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary offered was higher than my previous job.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Armor Correctional Health Services.

Interview

Interview with DON
    Background check required.
    Credentials are verified prior to hire.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pleasant.

Interview

The interview was painless. The questions they asked wasn't difficult to answer.