Armstrong Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2019

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Armstrong

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Armstrong

Found 3 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in State College, PA
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Armstrong (State College, PA) in Sep 2019

Interview

Two on One in-person interview, 10-15 questions that ranged from basic questions about you and your personality to questions about problem-solving and teamwork. Interview was laid back and was very personal. Interviewers were extremely friendly and helpful during the interview

Interview Questions
  • Explain a situation where you worked in a team and had a conflict that you had to resolve.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Butler, PA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Armstrong (Butler, PA) in Sep 2015

Interview

I had an initial 1 hour interview with Vice President of Commercial Services. This was the main person responsible for the Sales Engineer position. Follow up interviews with the Chief Technical Officer, the Director of IP Services, and the Project Coordinator were to see if I would be compatible with the entire team and if my knowledge would aide in more than just the sales of telecom products.

Interview Questions
Armstrong
Anonymous Employee in Butler, PA
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Armstrong (Butler, PA) in Mar 2013

Interview

Was phoned by one of the classroom trainers, after I responded to an ad posted by Armstrong while watching TV one night. I applied and received a call a week later, then was hired three weeks after that. I was interviewed by the trainer who phoned me initially.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in five years?