Armstrong Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Armstrong Interview Questions

Interviews at Armstrong

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Butler, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Armstrong (Butler, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

I had an initial 1 hour interview with Vice President of Commercial Services. This was the main person responsible for the Sales Engineer position. Follow up interviews with the Chief Technical Officer, the Director of IP Services, and the Project Coordinator were to see if I would be compatible with the entire team and if my knowledge would aide in more than just the sales of telecom products.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Armstrong (Butler, PA) in March 2013.

Interview

Was phoned by one of the classroom trainers, after I responded to an ad posted by Armstrong while watching TV one night. I applied and received a call a week later, then was hired three weeks after that. I was interviewed by the trainer who phoned me initially.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None...I was told the pay rate upfront and was asked if I would accept it, and I did.

IT Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Armstrong (State College, PA) in September 2019.

Interview

Two on One in-person interview, 10-15 questions that ranged from basic questions about you and your personality to questions about problem-solving and teamwork. Interview was laid back and was very personal. Interviewers were extremely friendly and helpful during the interview

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where you worked in a team and had a conflict that you had to resolve.   Answer Question