Army and Air Force Exchange Central Checkout Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Army and Air Force Exchange Central Checkout Cashier Interview Questions

2.0

Central Checkout Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawton, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Army and Air Force Exchange (Lawton, OK) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online on November 18, 2016. It took 4 weeks for the whole process. I applied at Ft Sill Oklahoma.
I received a call for an interview on December 6th to show up on December 8th. I came prepared. The interviewer is very accommodating and friendly. He had a paper with questions to fill out about yourself and the job. Just be honest during the interview and feel relaxed. I told the interviewer that I am available anytime/anyday which gave me an advantage of getting hired. It was a short one-on-one interview for about 15 minutes. Then, on Dec 13th, I received a call that I was recommended to get hired, they just need to do background check. Three days later, on the 16th Dec, I received another call that everything is good and I can start to fill out paperwork on 20th Dec, and one-day orientation on 21st Dec. I accepted the job with gladness.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself; How do you deal with a difficult situation of an angry customer?; What motivates you?; What can you contribute if we hire you?; What kind of a worker are you?;What's your availability if get hired?;   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Army and Air Force Exchange

Central Checkout Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nellis AFB, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Army and Air Force Exchange (Nellis AFB, NV) in October 2012.

Interview

Very friendly HR interviewed me and she let me know right away I had the job. She was funny with a great sense of humor. Ethics is high in this company. Teamwork is essential in this company. The ability to get along with anyone and everyone is essential! They do not want complainers or gossips.....they want employees with good personalities to service customers, increase sales, and proudly represent the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate anything.