Army and Air Force Exchange Human Resources Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Army and Air Force Exchange Human Resources Assistant Interview Questions

2.7

Human Resource Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Irwin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Army and Air Force Exchange (Fort Irwin, CA).

Interview

I was already with the company when I applied for the HR position. But I still had to apply online. Received 1st interview with HR Manager. My 2nd interview consisted of me giving a presentation in front of a 6 person panel including HR Manager. 3rd Interview was with the HR Manager.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Army and Air Force Exchange

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lee, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Army and Air Force Exchange (Fort Lee, VA) in April 2014.

Interview

A week after applying, called to come in and interview for next day with HR Manager. Interview started 15 minutes later. Walked asked to review job description and a series of behavioral questions. Told a second interview would happen with the General Manager.

Interview Questions

Didn't seem like the most professional atmosphere.

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Army and Air Force Exchange.

Interview

Typical interview questions. Mainly "describe a time when...", "tell us about yourself". Interview was fairly easy otherwise, and fast. Very straight forward.

Interview Questions

• If you find "describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult situation and how you resolved it.." an unexpected question, then this might be a hard interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I actually was declined the position, but two weeks later the manager called me back and offered me the position.