Army and Air Force Exchange Senior Store Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Army and Air Force Exchange Senior Store Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Army and Air Force Exchange

1.8

Senior Store Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Army and Air Force Exchange in June 2010.

Interview

Applied online and got a call for interview after 1 week. Set the interview after 2 days and was offered a job after 1 week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Army and Air Force Exchange

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Army and Air Force Exchange (Fort Worth, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

Brief phone interview, on-site interview with questions and overview of duties, responsibilities and expectations, meet and greet current staff, your facility and then a phone follow up to discuss possible employment offer and wages

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Nellis AFB, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Army and Air Force Exchange (Nellis AFB, NV) in January 2015.

Interview

Pretty normal interview. Basically, ask you your strength and weakness. Where do you see yourself in 5 years etc... If you want the job, dress to impress. Do not need to go all out, just look good.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nellis AFB, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Army and Air Force Exchange (Nellis AFB, NV) in September 2016.

Interview

1 on 1 interview with a supervisor. The supervisor asks about 6 open open ended questions and then follows with easy yes or no questions. It seems like the supervisor is the "middle man" and relays all of your answers to management. The supervisor doesn't make the hiring decision. Personally, I think this is too much for a basic store employee position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had an upset customer and retained their business.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Army and Air Force Exchange (Washington, DC) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview was quick, we went over the basic responsibilities of the job. Slightly informal for an interview but that made things more comfortable. I was told that all interviews needed to go to HR and then I'd get a call if I was selected.