Arnold Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arnold Worldwide Interview Questions

Updated Apr 18, 2017

2.7

Account Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arnold Worldwide in February 2017.

Interview

There was an initial screening phone call with the recruiter, then the next day they got back to me to set up 3 30 minute Skype interviews with members of different teams. They offered me two days later.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arnold Worldwide.

Interview

In-depth time with key staff. Good questions and answers from all parties involved. Reviewed items related to both client business and agency structure. Very polite interviewers. Respectful of time constraints when interviewing during workday.

Interview Questions

• Asked to walk through previous customer acquisition campaigns, that used email marketing.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arnold Worldwide (Boston, MA).

Interview

Had a phone screen with a recruiter for an intern position, and then in-person interviews. The two interviewers looked very disinterested while speaking with me, as if they were forced to be there. And then even worse, I just never heard from anyone at Arnold again - which is very unprofessional considering candidates spend a lot of time and energy to interview. Even a simple e-mail telling me that I had been rejected would have been appreciated.

Associate Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Arnold Worldwide (Boston, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

I found Arnold's process to be smooth and relatively painless. A day after I applied online, I was contacted by a recruiter to schedule a phone interview. She was super nice, accommodating to my schedule, and at the end of the call I was invited for an in-person interview. I met with four of the girls on the account and everyone was awesome. Questions aren't hard as long as you know the advertising landscape and why you'd be a good fit. I have to point out that everyone did a great job at asking different questions (which can be hard when 3+ people are meeting w/ you), so it was refreshing to not have to repeat myself over and over. I wasn't offered the position, but overall it was pretty easy.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to exercise attention to detail.
      Tell me something about yourself that isn't on your resume.   Answer Question

Associate Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arnold Worldwide (Boston, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very quick and efficient. I received an e-mail from the very nice recruiter saying that she would like to talk to me over the phone soon. We scheduled the interview and it went very well. She was very nice and it felt very laid back. She just wanted to get to know me and see what experience I had. She then e-mailed me later that day, and we scheduled a Skype interview for the following day with three members of the team. Three 30-minute interviews. They were all very nice. Some just wanted to get to know me more personally (interests, hobbies...) and others wanted to dig deeper into my experience. Overall a very pleasant interviewing experience.
    Only two negative feelings during this process. First, they did not inform me beforehand which client account I would be working on, so they kind of caught me off guard during the interview when they asked what I knew about the client. I wish I had known before the interview. Second, they did not send me an e-mail saying that they moved on with another candidate. I had to e-mail them to see what the status of my application was (over a week later). Besides that, it was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite brand?
      What do you like to do for fun?
      What are the most important characteristics for someone in this position?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arnold Worldwide (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

A quick phone interview followed by in-person interview in New York. The recruiter over the phone was helpful, friendly and easy going.

In-person interview was dynamic and they seemed really interested in my personality, hobbies, and my views on the marcomm industry.

All my questions about the internship and company culture were answered satisfactorily.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Arnold Worldwide (Boston, MA) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online, then was referred by a friend of a friend. Had one quick phone screening then an in-person interview with 4 members of the team. Was supposed to hear back the next day, but unfortunately it was over 2 weeks until the recruiter responded (I'm assuming another candidate came through).

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arnold Worldwide in April 2016.

Interview

Did not make it past the phone screen. The recruiter was ten minutes late with the call which can be understood however she did not apologize and proceeded with the phone screen with a limited amount of time. The questions were basic and sounded as if they were being read off a card and was not conversational in tone. I proceeded to ask questions with no real answer being given to them. Very confused afterwards, be prepared to give generic answers to general questions yet distinguish yourself through verbal cues.

Interview Questions

• How are you with working with others?   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arnold Worldwide (Boston, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

Easy; asked about personal motivations for job and precious experience; hr was friendly and nice; had a Skype interview with really bad reception so could not talk to hiring manager; didn't need to prepare as much as I thought I did; overall good experience

Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

Very quick and straightforward. I got to meet with the whole team and with HR and everyone was very friendly. There was a very fast turnaround between interviews and decisions.