Aronson Audit Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Aronson

2.0

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aronson (Rockville, MD) in November 2015.

Interview

I had a phone screening, followed by a Skype interview, concluding with a series of interviews in person on site. In person interviews were conducted on a "interview day" with a bunch of other candidates. I got to meet managers, associates, partners, and HR personnel.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in my life where I faced a problem and what was the solution?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aronson

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aronson (Rockville, MD) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through my university's career website. Someone from HR will call to screen, ask why Aronson, why a regional versus big four, other basic questions. If you do well, you'll do a Skype interview with a manager - more basic behavioral questions. After that (if you do well) is an office tour with 3 interviews - again more basic behavioral stuff. They are very open to questions. By my last interview, I had been milked dry of any questions I could've asked.

They were very flexible with my other offers in terms of timeline. Competitive salary and benefits. Loved the office, the people, and general atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• Why Aronson? Why a regional firm?   1 Answer