Arora Engineers Practice Leader - GIS & Special Projects Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arora Engineers Practice Leader - GIS & Special Projects Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Arora Engineers

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Practice Leader - GIS & Special Projects Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chadds Ford, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arora Engineers (Chadds Ford, PA) in January 2012.

Interview

Professional interview with a presentation by the CEO describing the proposed new engineering practice for Geographic Information Systems and special projects. Arora Engineers is a Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing & Special Systems engineering firm based in Chadds Ford, PA. I personally knew the CEO and he approached me via LinkedIn to see if I was available to develop this new business line with him. Most of our work is in the Aviation, Transportation, and Education markets.

Interview Questions

• How will the Practice Leader develop a strategic plan for implementing a GIS business line?   1 Answer
  • How will the Practice Leader conduct the operational assessment?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my salary at a full-time rate even though I am a part time employee. I would recommend others who interview to know fully what their peers are earning in the industry and to be prepared to justify not only the desired salary but the market potential for capturing new business.