AroundCampus Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AroundCampus Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 8, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Chapel Hill, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied through campus recruiting, and had an interview over Skype that lasted about thirty minutes. The interviewer was very friendly, and seemed like he was used to talking to college students. However, he was a bit condescending. They asked pretty standard questions, like why I wanted to work there, what my sales experience was like, etc. They also asked about long-term career goals.

Interview Questions

• Practical question: Imagine you're selling our product to [insert your favorite campus restaurant]. What would you say?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AroundCampus

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AroundCampus (State College, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

I went to a first round interview at my school's campus. They were very friendly and only stuck to questions regarding the basics of my resume. I did not follow up after the interview because I was not particularly interested in the company, as a friend of mine told me some negative experiences.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AroundCampus in January 2011.

Interview

Pretty basic, standard questions like what's your greatest weakness/ biggest strength, etc.