AroundCampus Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 10, 2017

2.4

18 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Chapel Hill, NC).

Interview

Pretty short and easy interview. The first interview was set questions and you recorded yourself answering. The second interview was a Skype interview and I was asked to give a sales pitch.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AroundCampus

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Fresno, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

It's a three step interview. After applying through the site, I was asked to submit a recorded video interview. Step two involves a live Skype interview with the regional manager, followed by step 3 which is a written response to why I'd be a great fit.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

THE interview will be via Skype . You will need to dress in business attire . It will be lots of questions about how you work in group settings and you will have to do a mock of a selling experience . To be honest , you could honestly enter the program and not even be a student & they wouldn't even know .

Anonymous Employee in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Evanston, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

One Skype interview with regional manager, lasted about 45 minutes. Very easy, basic walkthrough of resume, behavioral questions, quick simulation of how you would sell ads to a particular type of local business

Interview Questions

• Imagine your client is a _______ (dentist/restaurant/movie theater/etc.). How would you convince them to buy an ad in the planner?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

Contacted by phone because I applied online. The guy was really nice and I ended up talking to him a little bit. I asked some questions about the company, how many interns were at a certain place, how many they hire, and what specific tasks I would be doing at the specific location.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AroundCampus in November 2015.

Interview

It was lengthy, and so far 3 step process. The person I spoke to was very up beat but I don't know how I felt about him. He asked a lot of vague questions and the video interview was just awkward.

Anonymous Employee in Goleta, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Goleta, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a quick phone call interview, and then a skype interview. It was a very succinct process and they did not waste my time. The recruiter was very quick to find out if he should pick me for the job process.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to pitch advertising to a dentists office, asking why students would need a dentist.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Kennesaw, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Starts with phone interview briefly describing yourself and what you are looking for. Second interview is over Skype and you answer many questions about yourself and to see if you are a good fit for the company. Third interview is a virtual interview where you answer questions online, you get 2 chances to answer each question.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Wilmington, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

Interviewed on-campus the day after meeting representatives at a career fair. Felt like a very professional interview unlike other laid-back interviews I have experienced recently. Interviewers took notes the entire time but were very attentive. Mainly asked standard interview questions but threw in a couple curve balls. This is an interview you want to be prepared for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Chapel Hill, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied through campus recruiting, and had an interview over Skype that lasted about thirty minutes. The interviewer was very friendly, and seemed like he was used to talking to college students. However, he was a bit condescending. They asked pretty standard questions, like why I wanted to work there, what my sales experience was like, etc. They also asked about long-term career goals.

Interview Questions

• Practical question: Imagine you're selling our product to [insert your favorite campus restaurant]. What would you say?   Answer Question