AroundCampus Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 12, 2017

2.5

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Wilmington, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

Interviewed on-campus the day after meeting representatives at a career fair. Felt like a very professional interview unlike other laid-back interviews I have experienced recently. Interviewers took notes the entire time but were very attentive. Mainly asked standard interview questions but threw in a couple curve balls. This is an interview you want to be prepared for.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AroundCampus

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Fresno, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

It's a three step interview. After applying through the site, I was asked to submit a recorded video interview. Step two involves a live Skype interview with the regional manager, followed by step 3 which is a written response to why I'd be a great fit.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Chapel Hill, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied through campus recruiting, and had an interview over Skype that lasted about thirty minutes. The interviewer was very friendly, and seemed like he was used to talking to college students. However, he was a bit condescending. They asked pretty standard questions, like why I wanted to work there, what my sales experience was like, etc. They also asked about long-term career goals.

Interview Questions

• Practical question: Imagine you're selling our product to [insert your favorite campus restaurant]. What would you say?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

Contacted by phone because I applied online. The guy was really nice and I ended up talking to him a little bit. I asked some questions about the company, how many interns were at a certain place, how many they hire, and what specific tasks I would be doing at the specific location.

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Kennesaw, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Starts with phone interview briefly describing yourself and what you are looking for. Second interview is over Skype and you answer many questions about yourself and to see if you are a good fit for the company. Third interview is a virtual interview where you answer questions online, you get 2 chances to answer each question.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Fairfax, VA) in February 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview, recorded video interview, a Skype interview, and had to take a personality test. Overall, it took around 2 weeks to complete the interview process and was offered a position. I declined the position after reviewing other interns experiences online.

Anonymous Employee in Jonesboro, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Jonesboro, AR) in March 2015.

Interview

Basic interview questions. They are about the same age as you so you'll feel more comfortable in the interview. The overall experience of the interview was great. It will get you prepared for other jobs outside of this internship.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

It was a three- step process. Even though the second base was interesting with the virtual interview, it was not very difficult. The last step was the Skype interview with short questions and case studies. One of the questions was "What is one thing you did that contributed to your development that I can't see on your resume?" which I thought was very interesting.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you did that contributed to your development that I can't see on your resume?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AroundCampus in March 2012.

Interview

Asked questions about my resume, strengths/weaknesses, and why I wanted the job. Interviewed by two people.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AroundCampus in January 2011.

Interview

Pretty basic, standard questions like what's your greatest weakness/ biggest strength, etc.