AroundCampus Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 12, 2017

2.5

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus in March 2014.

Interview

two interviews first 1:1 in the campus right after career fair. Second one by phone. All behavioral questions and demonstrations of a sales call. short and long goals. all the questions were to the point. not major difficulty.

Interview Questions

• all the questions were pretty clear and easy to answer. recruiter really friendly and helpful. great training programs in north caroline.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AroundCampus

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

THE interview will be via Skype . You will need to dress in business attire . It will be lots of questions about how you work in group settings and you will have to do a mock of a selling experience . To be honest , you could honestly enter the program and not even be a student & they wouldn't even know .

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

Initial Phone Interview, and then an in-person interview (due to bad weather, mine was a skype interview).

This was pretty much your standard interview. They tell you more information about the company, and ask you standard interview questions such as questions about your strengths and weaknesses. You don't necessarily need experience, but you do need to have a positive personality and a desire to learn.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to client who said no to you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AroundCampus (State College, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

I went to a first round interview at my school's campus. They were very friendly and only stuck to questions regarding the basics of my resume. I did not follow up after the interview because I was not particularly interested in the company, as a friend of mine told me some negative experiences.

Anonymous Employee in Goleta, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Goleta, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a quick phone call interview, and then a skype interview. It was a very succinct process and they did not waste my time. The recruiter was very quick to find out if he should pick me for the job process.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to pitch advertising to a dentists office, asking why students would need a dentist.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AroundCampus in November 2015.

Interview

It was lengthy, and so far 3 step process. The person I spoke to was very up beat but I don't know how I felt about him. He asked a lot of vague questions and the video interview was just awkward.

Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Chapel Hill, NC).

Interview

Pretty short and easy interview. The first interview was set questions and you recorded yourself answering. The second interview was a Skype interview and I was asked to give a sales pitch.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AroundCampus in January 2011.

Interview

Pretty basic, standard questions like what's your greatest weakness/ biggest strength, etc.

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AroundCampus in March 2012.

Interview

Asked questions about my resume, strengths/weaknesses, and why I wanted the job. Interviewed by two people.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

It was a three- step process. Even though the second base was interesting with the virtual interview, it was not very difficult. The last step was the Skype interview with short questions and case studies. One of the questions was "What is one thing you did that contributed to your development that I can't see on your resume?" which I thought was very interesting.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you did that contributed to your development that I can't see on your resume?   Answer Question