AroundCampus Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AroundCampus Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 8, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Chapel Hill, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied through campus recruiting, and had an interview over Skype that lasted about thirty minutes. The interviewer was very friendly, and seemed like he was used to talking to college students. However, he was a bit condescending. They asked pretty standard questions, like why I wanted to work there, what my sales experience was like, etc. They also asked about long-term career goals.

Interview Questions

• Practical question: Imagine you're selling our product to [insert your favorite campus restaurant]. What would you say?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AroundCampus

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

THE interview will be via Skype . You will need to dress in business attire . It will be lots of questions about how you work in group settings and you will have to do a mock of a selling experience . To be honest , you could honestly enter the program and not even be a student & they wouldn't even know .

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

Contacted by phone because I applied online. The guy was really nice and I ended up talking to him a little bit. I asked some questions about the company, how many interns were at a certain place, how many they hire, and what specific tasks I would be doing at the specific location.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AroundCampus in November 2015.

Interview

It was lengthy, and so far 3 step process. The person I spoke to was very up beat but I don't know how I felt about him. He asked a lot of vague questions and the video interview was just awkward.

Anonymous Employee in Goleta, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Goleta, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a quick phone call interview, and then a skype interview. It was a very succinct process and they did not waste my time. The recruiter was very quick to find out if he should pick me for the job process.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to pitch advertising to a dentists office, asking why students would need a dentist.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AroundCampus (State College, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

I went to a first round interview at my school's campus. They were very friendly and only stuck to questions regarding the basics of my resume. I did not follow up after the interview because I was not particularly interested in the company, as a friend of mine told me some negative experiences.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Wilmington, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

Interviewed on-campus the day after meeting representatives at a career fair. Felt like a very professional interview unlike other laid-back interviews I have experienced recently. Interviewers took notes the entire time but were very attentive. Mainly asked standard interview questions but threw in a couple curve balls. This is an interview you want to be prepared for.

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Kennesaw, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Starts with phone interview briefly describing yourself and what you are looking for. Second interview is over Skype and you answer many questions about yourself and to see if you are a good fit for the company. Third interview is a virtual interview where you answer questions online, you get 2 chances to answer each question.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Fairfax, VA) in February 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview, recorded video interview, a Skype interview, and had to take a personality test. Overall, it took around 2 weeks to complete the interview process and was offered a position. I declined the position after reviewing other interns experiences online.

Anonymous Employee in Jonesboro, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Jonesboro, AR) in March 2015.

Interview

Basic interview questions. They are about the same age as you so you'll feel more comfortable in the interview. The overall experience of the interview was great. It will get you prepared for other jobs outside of this internship.