AroundCampus Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AroundCampus Internship Interview Questions

2.6

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Syracuse, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

They set you up with a skype interview with the regional manager of your area. The interview was 30 minutes with him just asking you typical questions while telling you about the internship itself. Make sure you watch the video and know how to make a sales pitch on the spot.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AroundCampus

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Gainesville, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

First stage was a recorded video interview. Questions very mostly behavior based.
    Second stage was Skype interview where a few more behavioral questions were asked and a overview of the internship was given. Overall, its a easy process and the questions are not difficult; Just need to be genuine. After the second stage, I had to type answer to 3 questions and email them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Stockton, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

They happened to host an interview at my university so I got a face to face interview. I met with 2 interviewers. The overall atmosphere was pretty comfortable and friendly. I was asked some pretty common interview questions, then asked me to sell them an ad spot on the back of a school calendar.

Interview Questions

• Sell me this ad spot on the school calendar?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Lincoln, NE) in April 2016.

Interview

Send my resume in their website, after 3 hours, the manager was gave me a phone and asking me some genral question, such as "what do you think about sales", "how you solve problem" and "you okay to work in a fast pace enviornment". The phone interview tooks around 15 mins and they send me a visual interview link to move on next step. But I did't got anything after the phone interview, guess maybe is the apllying time almost ending, so they don't need hiring more interns for the current season.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Try not to stress while going through the interviews. Just be yourself, they enjoy people who are genuine, care about others, and are hard working. My interview process was very smooth because they called/emailed me frequently to keep me up to date constantly.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose your major? (I am currently a student, so that's why they asked me)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Syracuse, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

In the beginning it was a phone call to briefly introduce the company, and then an virtual interview was offered. After a few days processed, they offered a Skype interview. No response after that. It only take a few days for the two interview, which is pretty quick.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus in March 2013.

Interview

I was asked to do an online interview and then a skype interview and then I had to fill out a personality survey. Questions were just about my experiences and going over my resume. Strengths and weaknesses and if you are right for this position.