AroundCampus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AroundCampus Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2017

2.5

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

One interview. Pretty straight forward. Walk through resume and behavioral questions.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

Interview

Not hard interview. mostly behavioral based. they are looking for people who is willing to go out and talk to a bunch of new people. A very sale-based internship

Outside Sales Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

At the time I applied for an internship the company was known as University Directories. About 2 weeks after applying I got a call from a regional manager and we scheduled a short phone interview. I was asked question like "How do you think the internship will benefit you?" and "What about the company interests you?". After the phone interview, a virtual interview was scheduled. I was prepared for all those questions only because I read previous reviews on glassdoor. It was cool because I was able to rerecord my response if I messed up the first time. Following the virtual interview, a skype interview with the manger was scheduled. He was very nice and personable. That interview lasted about 45 minutes. He asked me to think of my favorite restaurant and act as if I was trying to sell their product. That interview was followed up with a call where I was asked a couple more simple question. After that I was finally offered the position about a week later.

Interview Questions

• Think of your favorite restaurant an sell our product to the manager.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

virtual, Skype, and in-person

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

Process took about 2 weeks for interview and job offer.

Interview Questions

• Explained a situation in which a business owner wants to buy advertising space. Convince him to buy the most expensive spot.   Answer Question

Interview

Applied online

Interview Questions

• Pretend that you're going to you favorite restaurant and explain to them why it's important to advertise to college students   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Interview

The first part of the interview process is recording yourself in front of a webcam where you are told to answer pre-selected questions. Then, you are invited to an in person interview where they ask you basic behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

I didn't think it was worth leaving my current job. The hours are really long and they aren't flexible with summer school.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Fort Collins, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

I submitted a video interview and then met on my campus with a regional manager. It was your typical interview except they asked you how to sell an ad to a typical campus prosepect.

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Sit down typical interview process. It is more of a get to know the type of person you are. Being honest is your best bet. Think outside the box, they are looking for people who can get the job done.

Interview Questions

Interview

The interview was easy. It's on Skype. The manager asked a few questions. It's not hard to get in at all. Afterward, they booked a flight for you to UNC. It was a nightmare. You were expecting to sleep so little. The weather was cold. There's no heater at the dorm. Terrible, terrible experience!!!!!!