AroundCampus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AroundCampus Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2017

2.8

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AroundCampus in April 2012.

Interview

The interviewer called me after receiving my resume through my school's online recruiting service. The first time she called was just to offer the interview and give some background on the company. She was very polite and told me how she had interned in the same position she was interviewing me for. After letting me decide when would be a good time to conduct the phone interview (I just told her a day and asked when she was available that day), she continued to tell me more about her experience as an intern. She called promptly at the time we had decided for the interview, and she was very polite then as well. The questions she asked were all questions that people had posted on this site, so definitely take a look at those and be prepared!

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AroundCampus (State College, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

I went to a first round interview at my school's campus. They were very friendly and only stuck to questions regarding the basics of my resume. I did not follow up after the interview because I was not particularly interested in the company, as a friend of mine told me some negative experiences.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Lincoln, NE) in April 2016.

Interview

Send my resume in their website, after 3 hours, the manager was gave me a phone and asking me some genral question, such as "what do you think about sales", "how you solve problem" and "you okay to work in a fast pace enviornment". The phone interview tooks around 15 mins and they send me a visual interview link to move on next step. But I did't got anything after the phone interview, guess maybe is the apllying time almost ending, so they don't need hiring more interns for the current season.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Gainesville, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

First stage was a recorded video interview. Questions very mostly behavior based.
    Second stage was Skype interview where a few more behavioral questions were asked and a overview of the internship was given. Overall, its a easy process and the questions are not difficult; Just need to be genuine. After the second stage, I had to type answer to 3 questions and email them.

Summer Interview

Interview

The first step is visual interview. There are 3 questions. And the next step you will interview with area manager. He or she will ask you several questions about yourself and experience. The interview is about 30 mins. And the manager will also introduce the program you will take part in.

Interview Questions

• what should you do if you are rejected by a business owner twice?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AroundCampus in January 2011.

Interview

Pretty basic, standard questions like what's your greatest weakness/ biggest strength, etc.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Tuscaloosa, AL) in February 2012.

Interview

This was not what i signed up for, being that I am an IT major. However, if you are in the sales program this might be a good way to network. I was asked to answer why I wanted the position and some behavioral questions. I was also asked to give a pitch on the spot for a favorite restaurant of my choice. It was a pretty easy process.

Interview Questions

• On a level from 1-10 how much do you want to be a part of this internship? 1 is not at all and 10 is I really want this position.   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Athens, GA) in February 2011.

Interview

Interview process is fairly simple but you have to really impress them because they interview so many people for the internship.

Sales Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Chapel Hill, NC).

Interview

The recruiters want as many people as possible to apply. I went to a career fair, selected a time for the interview, and went for it a few days after the fair. The interviewer was really nice and explained what I would do as an intern, but I knew during the interview I didn't want the position. It was still good experience for interviewing, but this position requires a lot of work and little pay.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus in March 2013.

Interview

I was asked to do an online interview and then a skype interview and then I had to fill out a personality survey. Questions were just about my experiences and going over my resume. Strengths and weaknesses and if you are right for this position.