AroundCampus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 10, 2017

2.5

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Evanston, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

One Skype interview with regional manager, lasted about 45 minutes. Very easy, basic walkthrough of resume, behavioral questions, quick simulation of how you would sell ads to a particular type of local business

Interview Questions

• Imagine your client is a _______ (dentist/restaurant/movie theater/etc.). How would you convince them to buy an ad in the planner?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Chapel Hill, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by two individuals in the marketing department, the campaign manager and business development manager. The interviews were straightforward and the individuals were enthusiastic and made me feel relaxed.

Interview Questions

• What interests you about marketing in general and with AroundCampus?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Chapel Hill, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied after attending a career fair. I was then asked for an interview the following day. Over the next couple of weeks, I had a skype interview as well as a phone interview.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Champaign, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

The first interview is a video record interview. The second one was in person. I have two people interview me, and one of them is a senior leader. The interview went really well and I like them!

Interview Questions

• If you have a super power, what would you want to have   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Gainesville, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process took around 2 weeks. I had a phone interview first were I was asked some simple questions. After that I had a skype interview with the regional manager. She was super friendly interviewer. The questions were the typical questions you would expect in an interview.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

The interview was not too hard. Met the district manager at a cafe and had the interview there. I was able to make it pass the interview and was called back for a job. Be prepared to answer why you want to do sales

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Chapel Hill, NC).

Interview

Pretty short and easy interview. The first interview was set questions and you recorded yourself answering. The second interview was a Skype interview and I was asked to give a sales pitch.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AroundCampus in March 2016.

Interview

Good process. Took about 3 weeks. First I applied online, then I had a brief phone screening interview with a district manager, then I had an hour-long Skype interview with the same manager and was called with an offer about 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• "Would you consider yourself to be a competitive person?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Duluth, MN) in March 2015.

Interview

Your first interview is via a platform similar to Skype. Where you are asked a series of questions, and are given a minute to answer each. During the in person interview the area sales manager will ask you to demonstrate/sell the print platform to him/her, in order to get a feel of your selling techniques/capabilities.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Now that I have explained the benefits of our platform to you, can you now sell/demonstrate this product to me?   Answer Question
    • Tell me some of your experience working with teams.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Flagstaff, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Flagstaff, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

Pretty basic and easy. Asked about background and why I wanted to do sales. Also made it clear about how hard cold-calling is and if I was okay with facing rejection every day.