AroundCampus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AroundCampus Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2017

2.8

Summer Interview

Interview

The first step is visual interview. There are 3 questions. And the next step you will interview with area manager. He or she will ask you several questions about yourself and experience. The interview is about 30 mins. And the manager will also introduce the program you will take part in.

Interview Questions

• what should you do if you are rejected by a business owner twice?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Chapel Hill, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied through campus recruiting, and had an interview over Skype that lasted about thirty minutes. The interviewer was very friendly, and seemed like he was used to talking to college students. However, he was a bit condescending. They asked pretty standard questions, like why I wanted to work there, what my sales experience was like, etc. They also asked about long-term career goals.

Interview Questions

• Practical question: Imagine you're selling our product to [insert your favorite campus restaurant]. What would you say?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Gainesville, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

First stage was a recorded video interview. Questions very mostly behavior based.
    Second stage was Skype interview where a few more behavioral questions were asked and a overview of the internship was given. Overall, its a easy process and the questions are not difficult; Just need to be genuine. After the second stage, I had to type answer to 3 questions and email them.

Sales and Marketing Inter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Richmond, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

I had a one on one on campus interview. The manager was really relatable, probably only a few years out of college. The interview was standard. After some basic behavioral questions, he walked me through compensation and how the whole summer would be. I wasn't too too interested in the position so this didn't really excite me. Although I didn't get offered the position, it was a great interview practice.

Interview Questions

• I am a dentist office in town, sell an advertisement to me.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Lincoln, NE) in April 2016.

Interview

Send my resume in their website, after 3 hours, the manager was gave me a phone and asking me some genral question, such as "what do you think about sales", "how you solve problem" and "you okay to work in a fast pace enviornment". The phone interview tooks around 15 mins and they send me a visual interview link to move on next step. But I did't got anything after the phone interview, guess maybe is the apllying time almost ending, so they don't need hiring more interns for the current season.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Syracuse, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

In the beginning it was a phone call to briefly introduce the company, and then an virtual interview was offered. After a few days processed, they offered a Skype interview. No response after that. It only take a few days for the two interview, which is pretty quick.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AroundCampus (State College, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

I went to a first round interview at my school's campus. They were very friendly and only stuck to questions regarding the basics of my resume. I did not follow up after the interview because I was not particularly interested in the company, as a friend of mine told me some negative experiences.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

Got an interview from the job fair. Interview was all behavioral questions, typical questions and it was followed up by a personality test. Two interviewers were present and both asked questions, though they seemed to be operating off of the same list.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you would follow up with a potential client who seemed uninterested at first contact.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed via Skype. It lasted around 30 mins and I spoke with the regional manager of the company. He asked me some questions regarding my past positions and why I would be a good candidate for this role.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boone, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Boone, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

I submitted my application online and emailed my schools recruiter and got a phone call from the recruiter a few days later. I did a virtual interview where you answer per-recorded questions then got a call to schedule an in-person interview. After the interview had to fill out a personality test.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and Weaknesses, Sell them the back cover of the planner   Answer Question