AroundCampus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 14, 2017

2.5

165 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

The interview was not too hard. Met the district manager at a cafe and had the interview there. I was able to make it pass the interview and was called back for a job. Be prepared to answer why you want to do sales

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Chapel Hill, NC).

Interview

Pretty short and easy interview. The first interview was set questions and you recorded yourself answering. The second interview was a Skype interview and I was asked to give a sales pitch.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AroundCampus in March 2016.

Interview

Good process. Took about 3 weeks. First I applied online, then I had a brief phone screening interview with a district manager, then I had an hour-long Skype interview with the same manager and was called with an offer about 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• "Would you consider yourself to be a competitive person?"   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Duluth, MN) in March 2015.

Interview

Your first interview is via a platform similar to Skype. Where you are asked a series of questions, and are given a minute to answer each. During the in person interview the area sales manager will ask you to demonstrate/sell the print platform to him/her, in order to get a feel of your selling techniques/capabilities.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Now that I have explained the benefits of our platform to you, can you now sell/demonstrate this product to me?   Answer Question
    • Tell me some of your experience working with teams.   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flagstaff, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Flagstaff, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

Pretty basic and easy. Asked about background and why I wanted to do sales. Also made it clear about how hard cold-calling is and if I was okay with facing rejection every day.

Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Omaha, NE) in March 2017.

Interview

Super easy process. They called me initially to set up an appointment for a Skype interview and asked how I heard about the company and why I wanted to work for them.

Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Ithaca, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

The process was very quick. First they called randomly to ask a few questions and set up the real interview which was on skpye and lasted about 45min. The interview was very casual yet very efficient and to the point. It was clear that the interviewer had sales experience because he was trying to sell the company as he interviewed.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell me an advertising space in this planner?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Syracuse, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

They set you up with a skype interview with the regional manager of your area. The interview was 30 minutes with him just asking you typical questions while telling you about the internship itself. Make sure you watch the video and know how to make a sales pitch on the spot.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Stockton, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

They happened to host an interview at my university so I got a face to face interview. I met with 2 interviewers. The overall atmosphere was pretty comfortable and friendly. I was asked some pretty common interview questions, then asked me to sell them an ad spot on the back of a school calendar.

Interview Questions

• Sell me this ad spot on the school calendar?   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Easton, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Easton, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

After finding the opportunity through my college, I submitted my resume. Spoke with a representative for about 45 minutes later that week and was immediately offered the position. They did a very good job telling me about what the job would entail, and the benefits that would come with the experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to overcome a challenge
      Why do you think you would succeed in sales   Answer Question