AroundCampus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AroundCampus Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2017

2.5

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

Applied online, they called the next week to setup a phone interview, and then eventually a FaceTime interview. Everyone I talked to was very excited and positive. They responded in a timely manner and offered me within a few weeks of my interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

THE interview will be via Skype . You will need to dress in business attire . It will be lots of questions about how you work in group settings and you will have to do a mock of a selling experience . To be honest , you could honestly enter the program and not even be a student & they wouldn't even know .

Interview Questions

Interview

The interview was easy. It's on Skype. The manager asked a few questions. It's not hard to get in at all. Afterward, they booked a flight for you to UNC. It was a nightmare. You were expecting to sleep so little. The weather was cold. There's no heater at the dorm. Terrible, terrible experience!!!!!!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

The hiring and interview process is pretty basic. You go in for an interview which lasts for about an hour. You will get asked the typical interview questions. After the interview you fill out a questionnaire and after about a week you will get contacted about the position. They tell you thousands of applicants apply and that competition is very high but I am not sure i buy that. I only heard of one person who interviewed and did not get an offer. Then again it depends on the area and market. Larger markets produce the most revenue and hire more team members while smaller markets can consist of only 2 members so it really depends. Overall the interview process was fairly easy.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AroundCampus (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple. The first interview was completed over Skype and it was a basic "get to know you" interview. I was asked questions about my academic background and the extracurriculars I was involved in, so basically resume stuff. I was also asked why I was interested in this position. The second interview was completed over the phone and it was a behavioral interview. Questions were asked about what kind of work environment I worked best in.

Interview Questions

• When is one time you had to work in a group to accomplish a goal?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

I applied online and had one in person interview, however there are typically multiple interviews with more of the management team. I had to call the business twice to confirm they received my application before hearing back. It was about an 8 week process total.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a lot to do, and not a lot of time to do it.   Answer Question

Interview

Sit down typical interview process. It is more of a get to know the type of person you are. Being honest is your best bet. Think outside the box, they are looking for people who can get the job done.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

You begin with a phone screen, and the questions are simple to answer.
    This lasted about 15-20 mins

After that, they scheduled me to a Skype interview a couple days later.
    Questions became more challenging, but my interviewer was able to make me feel comfortable.
    The interview lasted around 45 mins.

Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chappells, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Chappells, SC) in April 2016.

Interview

One of the regional recruiters initially called me and asked to set up a Skype interview. Then asked questions about my sales experience and why I would be good for the job. Also wanted to know if I had housing for the entire summer. from what I gathered it seems like a good opportunity, but for experience, not so much for pay.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Lincoln, NE) in April 2016.

Interview

Send my resume in their website, after 3 hours, the manager was gave me a phone and asking me some genral question, such as "what do you think about sales", "how you solve problem" and "you okay to work in a fast pace enviornment". The phone interview tooks around 15 mins and they send me a visual interview link to move on next step. But I did't got anything after the phone interview, guess maybe is the apllying time almost ending, so they don't need hiring more interns for the current season.