AroundCampus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AroundCampus Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2017

2.5

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

I applied online and had one in person interview, however there are typically multiple interviews with more of the management team. I had to call the business twice to confirm they received my application before hearing back. It was about an 8 week process total.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a lot to do, and not a lot of time to do it.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Sit down typical interview process. It is more of a get to know the type of person you are. Being honest is your best bet. Think outside the box, they are looking for people who can get the job done.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

You begin with a phone screen, and the questions are simple to answer.
    This lasted about 15-20 mins

After that, they scheduled me to a Skype interview a couple days later.
    Questions became more challenging, but my interviewer was able to make me feel comfortable.
    The interview lasted around 45 mins.

Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chappells, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Chappells, SC) in April 2016.

Interview

One of the regional recruiters initially called me and asked to set up a Skype interview. Then asked questions about my sales experience and why I would be good for the job. Also wanted to know if I had housing for the entire summer. from what I gathered it seems like a good opportunity, but for experience, not so much for pay.

Interview Questions

• Do a sales pitch that you would for one of our clients   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Lincoln, NE) in April 2016.

Interview

Send my resume in their website, after 3 hours, the manager was gave me a phone and asking me some genral question, such as "what do you think about sales", "how you solve problem" and "you okay to work in a fast pace enviornment". The phone interview tooks around 15 mins and they send me a visual interview link to move on next step. But I did't got anything after the phone interview, guess maybe is the apllying time almost ending, so they don't need hiring more interns for the current season.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Statesboro, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Statesboro, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview was professional and pretty straightforward. I was asked a lot of questions about myself as to be expected and my general level of interest in the company. I had done a lot of research on the company before the interview and honestly could not find out too much about what I would be doing. The interview helped clarify exactly what I would be doing and the person that interviewed me was very informative. I have nothing against the company, I just did not want to be a "Door-to-door" salesman.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell a similar product?   1 Answer

Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Chapel Hill, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

Behavioral and Situational Questions. People are friendly. Study sales process and have a good idea what you will offer the company. Overall, be yourself because sales is not for everyone

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Easton, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Easton, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

After finding the opportunity through my college, I submitted my resume. Spoke with a representative for about 45 minutes later that week and was immediately offered the position. They did a very good job telling me about what the job would entail, and the benefits that would come with the experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to overcome a challenge
      Why do you think you would succeed in sales
      Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

Did not discuss payment ($200 every other week) and made me do a pretend pitch for the planners. At first it seemed like an exciting job, but they don't tell you that you don't work in a office and have to pay for gas (and your drive A LOT if you aren't on that college campus).

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Try not to stress while going through the interviews. Just be yourself, they enjoy people who are genuine, care about others, and are hard working. My interview process was very smooth because they called/emailed me frequently to keep me up to date constantly.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose your major? (I am currently a student, so that's why they asked me)   Answer Question