AroundCampus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 14, 2017

2.5

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Stockton, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

They happened to host an interview at my university so I got a face to face interview. I met with 2 interviewers. The overall atmosphere was pretty comfortable and friendly. I was asked some pretty common interview questions, then asked me to sell them an ad spot on the back of a school calendar.

Interview Questions

• Sell me this ad spot on the school calendar?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Fresno, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

It's a three step interview. After applying through the site, I was asked to submit a recorded video interview. Step two involves a live Skype interview with the regional manager, followed by step 3 which is a written response to why I'd be a great fit.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Chapel Hill, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied through campus recruiting, and had an interview over Skype that lasted about thirty minutes. The interviewer was very friendly, and seemed like he was used to talking to college students. However, he was a bit condescending. They asked pretty standard questions, like why I wanted to work there, what my sales experience was like, etc. They also asked about long-term career goals.

Interview Questions

• Practical question: Imagine you're selling our product to [insert your favorite campus restaurant]. What would you say?   Answer Question

Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Chapel Hill, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

Behavioral and Situational Questions. People are friendly. Study sales process and have a good idea what you will offer the company. Overall, be yourself because sales is not for everyone

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

Applied online, they called the next week to setup a phone interview, and then eventually a FaceTime interview. Everyone I talked to was very excited and positive. They responded in a timely manner and offered me within a few weeks of my interview.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Springfield, MO) in March 2015.

Interview

One on one with an ASM, gave a debriefing of the position, had me give a presentation. It was laid back but professional at the same time. Interviewer was engaged and gave me a clear picture of the position.

Interview Questions

• Out of the thousands of applicants why should I choose you?   Answer Question

Sales and Marketing Inter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Richmond, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

I had a one on one on campus interview. The manager was really relatable, probably only a few years out of college. The interview was standard. After some basic behavioral questions, he walked me through compensation and how the whole summer would be. I wasn't too too interested in the position so this didn't really excite me. Although I didn't get offered the position, it was a great interview practice.

Interview Questions

• I am a dentist office in town, sell an advertisement to me.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

You begin with a phone screen, and the questions are simple to answer.
    This lasted about 15-20 mins

After that, they scheduled me to a Skype interview a couple days later.
    Questions became more challenging, but my interviewer was able to make me feel comfortable.
    The interview lasted around 45 mins.

Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chappells, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Chappells, SC) in April 2016.

Interview

One of the regional recruiters initially called me and asked to set up a Skype interview. Then asked questions about my sales experience and why I would be good for the job. Also wanted to know if I had housing for the entire summer. from what I gathered it seems like a good opportunity, but for experience, not so much for pay.

Interview Questions

• Do a sales pitch that you would for one of our clients   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Try not to stress while going through the interviews. Just be yourself, they enjoy people who are genuine, care about others, and are hard working. My interview process was very smooth because they called/emailed me frequently to keep me up to date constantly.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose your major? (I am currently a student, so that's why they asked me)   Answer Question