AroundCampus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AroundCampus Interview Questions

Updated Oct 10, 2017

2.5

170 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

You begin with a phone screen, and the questions are simple to answer.
    This lasted about 15-20 mins

After that, they scheduled me to a Skype interview a couple days later.
    Questions became more challenging, but my interviewer was able to make me feel comfortable.
    The interview lasted around 45 mins.

Anonymous Employee in Chappells, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Chappells, SC) in April 2016.

Interview

One of the regional recruiters initially called me and asked to set up a Skype interview. Then asked questions about my sales experience and why I would be good for the job. Also wanted to know if I had housing for the entire summer. from what I gathered it seems like a good opportunity, but for experience, not so much for pay.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Lincoln, NE) in April 2016.

Interview

Send my resume in their website, after 3 hours, the manager was gave me a phone and asking me some genral question, such as "what do you think about sales", "how you solve problem" and "you okay to work in a fast pace enviornment". The phone interview tooks around 15 mins and they send me a visual interview link to move on next step. But I did't got anything after the phone interview, guess maybe is the apllying time almost ending, so they don't need hiring more interns for the current season.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Statesboro, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Statesboro, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview was professional and pretty straightforward. I was asked a lot of questions about myself as to be expected and my general level of interest in the company. I had done a lot of research on the company before the interview and honestly could not find out too much about what I would be doing. The interview helped clarify exactly what I would be doing and the person that interviewed me was very informative. I have nothing against the company, I just did not want to be a "Door-to-door" salesman.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell a similar product?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Chapel Hill, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

Behavioral and Situational Questions. People are friendly. Study sales process and have a good idea what you will offer the company. Overall, be yourself because sales is not for everyone

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Easton, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Easton, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

After finding the opportunity through my college, I submitted my resume. Spoke with a representative for about 45 minutes later that week and was immediately offered the position. They did a very good job telling me about what the job would entail, and the benefits that would come with the experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to overcome a challenge
      Why do you think you would succeed in sales   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

Did not discuss payment ($200 every other week) and made me do a pretend pitch for the planners. At first it seemed like an exciting job, but they don't tell you that you don't work in a office and have to pay for gas (and your drive A LOT if you aren't on that college campus).

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Try not to stress while going through the interviews. Just be yourself, they enjoy people who are genuine, care about others, and are hard working. My interview process was very smooth because they called/emailed me frequently to keep me up to date constantly.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose your major? (I am currently a student, so that's why they asked me)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied through my college job board. The same day I received an email that a recruiter will be in touch with me about interview steps. Immediately after I received an email I got a phone call from the recruiter asking me about why I wanted to intern for AroundCampus and if I knew the public transportation system. After, she explained the program to me. After the phone call I received an invitation for a virtual interview that consisted of 5 questions. I was told I would hear back in a couple of days and I did after 2 weeks. I did a Skype interview with a regional manager. She was very nice and the interview was very chill. The only thing was I was asked to do a sales pitch.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to intern for AroundCampus?
      Tell me about yourself.
      Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Sales/Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

The hiring was fast, make sure you do whatever you are asked to do on time and if you want the sales position role act like a leader, the interview process was pretty easy. Behavrioal questions followed by another call to know more about you. They pretty want to make sure that you wont quick after finding out that this is a hard internship

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, tell me about a time when... some people said that some interviewers ask them to sell them the student planner or an add on the student planner but I wasnt ask that   Answer Question