AroundCampus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 21, 2017

2.5

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Try not to stress while going through the interviews. Just be yourself, they enjoy people who are genuine, care about others, and are hard working. My interview process was very smooth because they called/emailed me frequently to keep me up to date constantly.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose your major? (I am currently a student, so that's why they asked me)   Answer Question

Customer Relations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus in March 2015.

Interview

Submitted a resume and cover letter, received a follow-up email, did a skype interview, was offered the position a few days later, took less than a month from start to finish. The interview was with 2 employees of the company.

Interview Questions

• What has been the hardest challenge you've ever overcome?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AroundCampus in December 2015.

Interview

Pretty simple, submitted my resume, they brought me in and asked me some questions, asked me to make a sales pitch. Pretty simple stuff but they made it pretty clear that you would be selling advertising in a planner for them.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2016.

Interview

Pretty straight forward interview! It was thirty minutes and very professional. The interviewer had a good attitude and made me feel comfortable. The overall experience of this interview was a really positive one. They had a good way of setting it up and making sure you understood exactly what the internship entailed of.

Sales and Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

They just want to make sure you are interested in the internship and meet the qualifications. Basically 3 rounds: phone, video, and in person. Don't stress too much about trying to sound spectacular. Just be yourself and get to know your interviewer and be as honest as possible. It was also a great chance to get more clarification regarding the position and what your summer will look like.

Summer Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AroundCampus (North Charleston, SC) in March 2015.

Interview

On campus, behavioral and situational questions. Tried to be intimidating but don't let it affect you. Did role playing in the interview. Asked you about experience. What would you do in X situation. Just be confident and happy. They are looking for strong personalities who can talk to anyone.

Interview Questions

• Here is a planner, sell it to me, I work at a chiropractor office.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Syracuse, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

In the beginning it was a phone call to briefly introduce the company, and then an virtual interview was offered. After a few days processed, they offered a Skype interview. No response after that. It only take a few days for the two interview, which is pretty quick.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

Contacted by phone because I applied online. The guy was really nice and I ended up talking to him a little bit. I asked some questions about the company, how many interns were at a certain place, how many they hire, and what specific tasks I would be doing at the specific location.

Sales Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Williamsburg, VA).

Interview

There are several stages of the AC interview process. Be advised that you get a video interview before being moved on to in-person interview, which is usually with the person who will be your boss.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a sales intern with AC?   1 Answer
    • Do you have access to a car?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. You take it or leave it.

Sales Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campus (Nepal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Campus (Nepal)) in April 2012.

Interview

very easy, asked standard questions. want to know why you want to be in sales. previous work experience, etc. only one in person for 45 min. got call the next day