AroundCampus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AroundCampus Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Williamsburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Williamsburg, VA).

Interview

There are several stages of the AC interview process. Be advised that you get a video interview before being moved on to in-person interview, which is usually with the person who will be your boss.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a sales intern with AC?   1 Answer
    • Do you have access to a car?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. You take it or leave it.

Sales Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campus (Nepal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Campus (Nepal)) in April 2012.

Interview

very easy, asked standard questions. want to know why you want to be in sales. previous work experience, etc. only one in person for 45 min. got call the next day

Anonymous Employee in Boone, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Boone, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed in person on my college campus. The regional manager was just out of college who interviewed me so I felt comfortable. The questions were pretty typical interview questions. The interview took about 30 minutes and I heard back a few weeks later

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Martin, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Martin, TN) in October 2014.

Interview

Did a phone interview followed by a pre-recorded online interview. After that I did several Skype interviews. The Skype interviews didn't feel forced felt like a regular conversation but they covered all their bases. Gave you plenty of time to convince them you were the right person for the job and gave you time to ask al the questions you have.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and weaknesses.
      Tell me about a time you had to sell someone something
      Tell me about a time you had to overcome an obstacle and how you overcame it
      Asks you how you would sell a specific ad (shown during interview)
      Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus in March 2015.

Interview

Three rounds of the interview process. The first round just ask you to submit your resume, then if they liked your resume someone will call you to set up an account for a computer interview. The computer interview will have several questions and you will have two tries for each question. There will be a countdown that will be recording your interview answers. Then the team will review your responses, if you moved forward then you will have a final Skype interview will a regional manager. Make sure to research the company, like you always should. Ask them questions about the app advertising and they will like you.

Interview Questions

• Pretend I am a business owner, how would you sell me our advertising products based on what you researched about our company?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Washington, DC) in December 2014.

Interview

Several Online interviews and it took place over several weeks. They were very friendly and have a very young and enthusiastic workbase. I have no bad things to say about the interviewing process.

Interview Questions

• If I were a dentist, how would you pitch me an advertisement for my business?   1 Answer

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online, then was contacted by a recruiter to set up an online interview. Once completed, then went on to a video conference call with the same recruiter. Was offered a position, but was not in the geographic region I wanted to work in.

Interview Questions

• Sell me an advertisement for a Dentist in your college town.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

Behavioral interview focusing on personal strength and weakness. They ask you about what yourself, and what you would do in certain sales scenarios. Be ready to know how to answer things you should improve on yourself. Interviewer was nice and friendly, as long as you appear to have an extroverted personality you will do just fine. Remember this is a sales position, meaning that they want you to appear well and be able to communicate effectively.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

Got an interview from the job fair. Interview was all behavioral questions, typical questions and it was followed up by a personality test. Two interviewers were present and both asked questions, though they seemed to be operating off of the same list.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you would follow up with a potential client who seemed uninterested at first contact.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Chapel Hill, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a very energetic and friendly interviewing process. There were a lot of situational and personality type questions, as well as past experience and skills overview. There was an initial phone call, then a skype interview, then I received a phone call a few days later asking if I would like to join the team.