AroundCampus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AroundCampus Interview Questions

Updated Dec 13, 2017

2.5

Summer Interview

Interview

The first step is visual interview. There are 3 questions. And the next step you will interview with area manager. He or she will ask you several questions about yourself and experience. The interview is about 30 mins. And the manager will also introduce the program you will take part in.

Interview Questions

• what should you do if you are rejected by a business owner twice?   Answer Question

Sales Representative SummerProgram Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Berkeley, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I submitted my application and heard back from Wells Fargo pretty quickly. I applied from the campus system. I was notified through email for an interview and the whole interview process was really chill and I was comfortable. The interviewer was really nice. Overall the interview was really easy and asked most behavioral questions

Interview Questions

• Why sales?
      Tell me about yourself
      Tell me a time when you are working under stress   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Chapel Hill, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied through campus recruiting, and had an interview over Skype that lasted about thirty minutes. The interviewer was very friendly, and seemed like he was used to talking to college students. However, he was a bit condescending. They asked pretty standard questions, like why I wanted to work there, what my sales experience was like, etc. They also asked about long-term career goals.

Interview Questions

• Practical question: Imagine you're selling our product to [insert your favorite campus restaurant]. What would you say?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Gainesville, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

First stage was a recorded video interview. Questions very mostly behavior based.
    Second stage was Skype interview where a few more behavioral questions were asked and a overview of the internship was given. Overall, its a easy process and the questions are not difficult; Just need to be genuine. After the second stage, I had to type answer to 3 questions and email them.

Sales/Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

The hiring was fast, make sure you do whatever you are asked to do on time and if you want the sales position role act like a leader, the interview process was pretty easy. Behavrioal questions followed by another call to know more about you. They pretty want to make sure that you wont quick after finding out that this is a hard internship

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, tell me about a time when... some people said that some interviewers ask them to sell them the student planner or an add on the student planner but I wasnt ask that   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AroundCampus (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple. The first interview was completed over Skype and it was a basic "get to know you" interview. I was asked questions about my academic background and the extracurriculars I was involved in, so basically resume stuff. I was also asked why I was interested in this position. The second interview was completed over the phone and it was a behavioral interview. Questions were asked about what kind of work environment I worked best in.

Interview Questions

• When is one time you had to work in a group to accomplish a goal?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

Phone call screening, then simple email acceptance. There really wasn't very much of a process and I think it was a last minute hire. Over all it was very easy and the actual description of the job was very vague. I was aware of the position, but if you're not aware, it's very much an outside sales position. knock on doors and ask for managers.

Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Chapel Hill, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

Behavioral and Situational Questions. People are friendly. Study sales process and have a good idea what you will offer the company. Overall, be yourself because sales is not for everyone

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

Applied online, they called the next week to setup a phone interview, and then eventually a FaceTime interview. Everyone I talked to was very excited and positive. They responded in a timely manner and offered me within a few weeks of my interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

THE interview will be via Skype . You will need to dress in business attire . It will be lots of questions about how you work in group settings and you will have to do a mock of a selling experience . To be honest , you could honestly enter the program and not even be a student & they wouldn't even know .