AroundCampus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 5, 2017

2.5

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Statesboro, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Statesboro, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview was professional and pretty straightforward. I was asked a lot of questions about myself as to be expected and my general level of interest in the company. I had done a lot of research on the company before the interview and honestly could not find out too much about what I would be doing. The interview helped clarify exactly what I would be doing and the person that interviewed me was very informative. I have nothing against the company, I just did not want to be a "Door-to-door" salesman.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell a similar product?   1 Answer

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Springfield, MO) in March 2015.

Interview

One on one with an ASM, gave a debriefing of the position, had me give a presentation. It was laid back but professional at the same time. Interviewer was engaged and gave me a clear picture of the position.

Interview Questions

• Out of the thousands of applicants why should I choose you?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

I applied online and had one in person interview, however there are typically multiple interviews with more of the management team. I had to call the business twice to confirm they received my application before hearing back. It was about an 8 week process total.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a lot to do, and not a lot of time to do it.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Sit down typical interview process. It is more of a get to know the type of person you are. Being honest is your best bet. Think outside the box, they are looking for people who can get the job done.

Sales and Marketing Inter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Richmond, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

I had a one on one on campus interview. The manager was really relatable, probably only a few years out of college. The interview was standard. After some basic behavioral questions, he walked me through compensation and how the whole summer would be. I wasn't too too interested in the position so this didn't really excite me. Although I didn't get offered the position, it was a great interview practice.

Interview Questions

• I am a dentist office in town, sell an advertisement to me.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

You begin with a phone screen, and the questions are simple to answer.
    This lasted about 15-20 mins

After that, they scheduled me to a Skype interview a couple days later.
    Questions became more challenging, but my interviewer was able to make me feel comfortable.
    The interview lasted around 45 mins.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Lincoln, NE) in April 2016.

Interview

Send my resume in their website, after 3 hours, the manager was gave me a phone and asking me some genral question, such as "what do you think about sales", "how you solve problem" and "you okay to work in a fast pace enviornment". The phone interview tooks around 15 mins and they send me a visual interview link to move on next step. But I did't got anything after the phone interview, guess maybe is the apllying time almost ending, so they don't need hiring more interns for the current season.

Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied through my college job board. The same day I received an email that a recruiter will be in touch with me about interview steps. Immediately after I received an email I got a phone call from the recruiter asking me about why I wanted to intern for AroundCampus and if I knew the public transportation system. After, she explained the program to me. After the phone call I received an invitation for a virtual interview that consisted of 5 questions. I was told I would hear back in a couple of days and I did after 2 weeks. I did a Skype interview with a regional manager. She was very nice and the interview was very chill. The only thing was I was asked to do a sales pitch.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to intern for AroundCampus?
      Tell me about yourself.
      Why should we hire you?
      Answer Question

Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chappells, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Chappells, SC) in April 2016.

Interview

One of the regional recruiters initially called me and asked to set up a Skype interview. Then asked questions about my sales experience and why I would be good for the job. Also wanted to know if I had housing for the entire summer. from what I gathered it seems like a good opportunity, but for experience, not so much for pay.

Interview Questions

• Do a sales pitch that you would for one of our clients   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Notre Dame, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Notre Dame, IN) in February 2015.

Interview

It was fairly quick and simple. Two phone calls, and offer email, and then a follow up Skype interview to meet your manager. Basic behavioral questions. Looking for bubbly people.