AroundCampus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AroundCampus Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Martin, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Martin, TN) in October 2014.

Interview

Did a phone interview followed by a pre-recorded online interview. After that I did several Skype interviews. The Skype interviews didn't feel forced felt like a regular conversation but they covered all their bases. Gave you plenty of time to convince them you were the right person for the job and gave you time to ask al the questions you have.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and weaknesses.
      Tell me about a time you had to sell someone something
      Tell me about a time you had to overcome an obstacle and how you overcame it
      Asks you how you would sell a specific ad (shown during interview)
      Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus in March 2015.

Interview

Three rounds of the interview process. The first round just ask you to submit your resume, then if they liked your resume someone will call you to set up an account for a computer interview. The computer interview will have several questions and you will have two tries for each question. There will be a countdown that will be recording your interview answers. Then the team will review your responses, if you moved forward then you will have a final Skype interview will a regional manager. Make sure to research the company, like you always should. Ask them questions about the app advertising and they will like you.

Interview Questions

• Pretend I am a business owner, how would you sell me our advertising products based on what you researched about our company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Washington, DC) in December 2014.

Interview

Several Online interviews and it took place over several weeks. They were very friendly and have a very young and enthusiastic workbase. I have no bad things to say about the interviewing process.

Interview Questions

• If I were a dentist, how would you pitch me an advertisement for my business?   1 Answer

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online, then was contacted by a recruiter to set up an online interview. Once completed, then went on to a video conference call with the same recruiter. Was offered a position, but was not in the geographic region I wanted to work in.

Interview Questions

• Sell me an advertisement for a Dentist in your college town.   Answer Question

Sales Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

Behavioral interview focusing on personal strength and weakness. They ask you about what yourself, and what you would do in certain sales scenarios. Be ready to know how to answer things you should improve on yourself. Interviewer was nice and friendly, as long as you appear to have an extroverted personality you will do just fine. Remember this is a sales position, meaning that they want you to appear well and be able to communicate effectively.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

Got an interview from the job fair. Interview was all behavioral questions, typical questions and it was followed up by a personality test. Two interviewers were present and both asked questions, though they seemed to be operating off of the same list.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you would follow up with a potential client who seemed uninterested at first contact.   1 Answer

Sales Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Chapel Hill, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a very energetic and friendly interviewing process. There were a lot of situational and personality type questions, as well as past experience and skills overview. There was an initial phone call, then a skype interview, then I received a phone call a few days later asking if I would like to join the team.

Anonymous Employee in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (East Lansing, MI) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online through my college's job/career finding website. Received email from the recruiter/regional manager that set up a Skype interview. The interview lasted from 45 minutes to an hour and took a test where I chose between 2 words that better described myself (Personality Quiz). Got to know the basics of my day-to-day and what I should expect.

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Chapel Hill, NC) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very relaxed. One must have worked with AC as an Outside Sales Representative (not always the case.) AC likes to move the interns up the ranks because of their knowledge of the company. I was interviewed by two individuals that I worked with before and they would ask me a series of questions and report back to the hiring managers and claim their case to have me on the team.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the interns that you may potentially manage?   1 Answer

Publishing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Chapel Hill, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

You submit your resume through an online form on the AroundCampus website. They will get in contact with you within one or two weeks if they'd like interview you. Local applicants come into the Chapel Hill office, but they use Skype and phone interviews for applicants who live farther away. There is a vocal interview and a short quiz (in the Production Department interview) to determine your skill strengths (proofing, designing, editing, etc).

Interview Questions

• What unique skills or perspectives do you bring to the AroundCampus office?   Answer Question
    • How do you exemplify the AroundCampus brand?   Answer Question