AroundCampus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AroundCampus Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2017

2.5

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AroundCampus in December 2015.

Interview

Pretty simple, submitted my resume, they brought me in and asked me some questions, asked me to make a sales pitch. Pretty simple stuff but they made it pretty clear that you would be selling advertising in a planner for them.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AroundCampus in November 2015.

Interview

It was lengthy, and so far 3 step process. The person I spoke to was very up beat but I don't know how I felt about him. He asked a lot of vague questions and the video interview was just awkward.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

I found out about the job through my sorority and had to send my resume through email. About one day later I got an answer with the date I was scheduled for my skype interview.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

Interview

Got an interview from the job fair. Interview was all behavioral questions, typical questions and it was followed up by a personality test. Two interviewers were present and both asked questions, though they seemed to be operating off of the same list.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you would follow up with a potential client who seemed uninterested at first contact.   1 Answer

Client Relations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

I met them at our campus job fair, and they invited me to apply online. I got a call from one of the managers that was an initial phone screening (not scheduled) with a few basic behavioral questions, hours of availability in the summer, and then a promise to email back with a time to interview face-to-face. We set up a time to meet over email. The in-person interview was one where they asked more behavioral questions. Everyone was very nice, although there were 2 interviewers rather than just 1.

Interview Questions

• Who is your favorite professor and why?   Answer Question
    • What was one time that you had a disagreement and how did you handle it>   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

There were two interviews. The first interview was on campus through my university career fair. The second interview was through skype. The process is pretty easy and the recruiters are very young and easy to talk to

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you have been faced with difficulty   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Goleta, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Goleta, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a quick phone call interview, and then a skype interview. It was a very succinct process and they did not waste my time. The recruiter was very quick to find out if he should pick me for the job process.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to pitch advertising to a dentists office, asking why students would need a dentist.   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AroundCampus (New Orleans, LA) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted a couple of days later over the phone. It was then that I answered some preliminary questions and set up a Skype interview with the Branch Manger. The Skype interview was scheduled about a week after and lasted about 30 - 45 min. During the interview I was asked to answer general questions. I was also asked about my knowledge of the company. Then he had me assumer the old of an intern and asked that I sell him an advertisement space. Finally, he outlined all relevant program information and told me to fill out a personality assessment.

Interview Questions

• Sell me an advertisement space.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Kennesaw, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Starts with phone interview briefly describing yourself and what you are looking for. Second interview is over Skype and you answer many questions about yourself and to see if you are a good fit for the company. Third interview is a virtual interview where you answer questions online, you get 2 chances to answer each question.

Publishing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Chapel Hill, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

You submit your resume through an online form on the AroundCampus website. They will get in contact with you within one or two weeks if they'd like interview you. Local applicants come into the Chapel Hill office, but they use Skype and phone interviews for applicants who live farther away. There is a vocal interview and a short quiz (in the Production Department interview) to determine your skill strengths (proofing, designing, editing, etc).

Interview Questions

• What unique skills or perspectives do you bring to the AroundCampus office?   Answer Question
    • How do you exemplify the AroundCampus brand?   Answer Question