AroundCampus Outside Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 8, 2017

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AroundCampus in March 2016.

Interview

Good process. Took about 3 weeks. First I applied online, then I had a brief phone screening interview with a district manager, then I had an hour-long Skype interview with the same manager and was called with an offer about 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• "Would you consider yourself to be a competitive person?"   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AroundCampus

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

I applied through my university's career services. First, they requested I do a virtual interview in which I recorded myself answering 5 questions. Simple, nothing out of the ordinary. Couple weeks later, I got an emailing requesting an interview. The interview was 30 minutes long, had standard questions too - weaknesses, why AroundCampus, why should we hire you. The interviewer also took some time to explain the internship in detail - training week, payroll, daily schedule. The interviewer was very friendly and easy to talk to. A week later, I got a phone call saying I got the offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Tuscaloosa, AL) in February 2012.

Interview

This was not what i signed up for, being that I am an IT major. However, if you are in the sales program this might be a good way to network. I was asked to answer why I wanted the position and some behavioral questions. I was also asked to give a pitch on the spot for a favorite restaurant of my choice. It was a pretty easy process.

Interview Questions

• On a level from 1-10 how much do you want to be a part of this internship? 1 is not at all and 10 is I really want this position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Charlotte, NC) in February 2010.

Interview

Unfortunately, I thought it would be more advertising marketing. Instead it is pure sales. The company seemed great thought. My interviewer was very enthusiastic and stressed that I would gain great work experience, get a great recommendation and find a job quickly (all upon completion of the program). This would be a great program for someone who was interested in sales.

Interview Questions

• We are interviewing many students for this position, why should we hire you?   Answer Question
    • List three strengths and 2 weaknesses. And name a time when you set a goal and were unsuccessful.   Answer Question

I did not want to spend a summer selling ad space - although the potential networking and skills made is quite tempting.