AroundCampus Outside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AroundCampus Outside Sales Representative Interview Questions

3.2

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

Got an interview from the job fair. Interview was all behavioral questions, typical questions and it was followed up by a personality test. Two interviewers were present and both asked questions, though they seemed to be operating off of the same list.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you would follow up with a potential client who seemed uninterested at first contact.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AroundCampus

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed via Skype. It lasted around 30 mins and I spoke with the regional manager of the company. He asked me some questions regarding my past positions and why I would be a good candidate for this role.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boone, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Boone, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

I submitted my application online and emailed my schools recruiter and got a phone call from the recruiter a few days later. I did a virtual interview where you answer per-recorded questions then got a call to schedule an in-person interview. After the interview had to fill out a personality test.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and Weaknesses, Sell them the back cover of the planner   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Chattanooga, TN) in March 2012.

Interview

Face to face interview. Then one week of training in North Carolina

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Athens, GA) in February 2011.

Interview

Interview process is fairly simple but you have to really impress them because they interview so many people for the internship.