AroundCampus Outside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 22, 2017

2.6

56 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

Originally, I sent in my resume via email. Then I received an email from the Regional Manager asking me to complete a virtual interview. The virtual interview was I believe about 6 questions, with 2 minutes to answer, and 2 attempts on each. Then my Regional Manager called me and asked me a few questions over the phone. The final step was to complete a survey about the process. Within 2 weeks, I received a phone call with my offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate. All the terms were very reasonable.

Other Interview Reviews for AroundCampus

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Chattanooga, TN) in March 2012.

Interview

Face to face interview. Then one week of training in North Carolina

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Duluth, MN) in March 2015.

Interview

Your first interview is via a platform similar to Skype. Where you are asked a series of questions, and are given a minute to answer each. During the in person interview the area sales manager will ask you to demonstrate/sell the print platform to him/her, in order to get a feel of your selling techniques/capabilities.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Now that I have explained the benefits of our platform to you, can you now sell/demonstrate this product to me?   Answer Question
    • Tell me some of your experience working with teams.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Flagstaff, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Flagstaff, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

Pretty basic and easy. Asked about background and why I wanted to do sales. Also made it clear about how hard cold-calling is and if I was okay with facing rejection every day.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

Applied online, they called the next week to setup a phone interview, and then eventually a FaceTime interview. Everyone I talked to was very excited and positive. They responded in a timely manner and offered me within a few weeks of my interview.

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Springfield, MO) in March 2015.

Interview

One on one with an ASM, gave a debriefing of the position, had me give a presentation. It was laid back but professional at the same time. Interviewer was engaged and gave me a clear picture of the position.

Interview Questions

• Out of the thousands of applicants why should I choose you?   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus in March 2015.

Interview

Three rounds of the interview process. The first round just ask you to submit your resume, then if they liked your resume someone will call you to set up an account for a computer interview. The computer interview will have several questions and you will have two tries for each question. There will be a countdown that will be recording your interview answers. Then the team will review your responses, if you moved forward then you will have a final Skype interview will a regional manager. Make sure to research the company, like you always should. Ask them questions about the app advertising and they will like you.

Interview Questions

• Pretend I am a business owner, how would you sell me our advertising products based on what you researched about our company?   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online, then was contacted by a recruiter to set up an online interview. Once completed, then went on to a video conference call with the same recruiter. Was offered a position, but was not in the geographic region I wanted to work in.

Interview Questions

• Sell me an advertisement for a Dentist in your college town.   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

Got an interview from the job fair. Interview was all behavioral questions, typical questions and it was followed up by a personality test. Two interviewers were present and both asked questions, though they seemed to be operating off of the same list.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you would follow up with a potential client who seemed uninterested at first contact.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (New Orleans, LA) in January 2015.

Interview

1. Phone call, just mostly about telling what you would be doing for the entire summer and seeing if you like to the job. Will also ask if you have a car because without your own ride, you CANNOT do this internship. Do not apply for this internship if you DO NOT have a car!
    2. Skype interview, very formal. Dress to impress while on Skype. Interview will ask you a lot of goal-oriented questions and see if you have sales experience, see if you are driven and motivated, because this job will kill you if you are always depress. Person interviewing you will also 95% be your regional manager for the summer

Interview Questions

• What were some goals you accomplish?
      What did you do to accomplish those goals?   1 Answer