AroundCampus Outside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 21, 2017

2.6

57 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

Not hard interview. mostly behavioral based. they are looking for people who is willing to go out and talk to a bunch of new people. A very sale-based internship

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AroundCampus

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

virtual, Skype, and in-person

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Applied online

Interview Questions

• Pretend that you're going to you favorite restaurant and explain to them why it's important to advertise to college students   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Interview

The first part of the interview process is recording yourself in front of a webcam where you are told to answer pre-selected questions. Then, you are invited to an in person interview where they ask you basic behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

I didn't think it was worth leaving my current job. The hours are really long and they aren't flexible with summer school.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AroundCampus (College Park, MD) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview was a simple process. The interviewer was easy to relate to--a recent college graduate. She explained the tasks of an intern and asked the skills I had that pertained to the position. She then walked through my resume. Standard interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe something about yourself that I would not know by looking at your resume   Answer Question

The position itself required an intern to go to 50 businesses a day which was unappealing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Stockton, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

I met the recruiter at the Career Faire at University of the Pacific. After speaking with her, she offered to conduct an interview the following day on campus. When I went in for the interview, she asked what I knew about the company and why I wanted to work for them. She also asked about previous sales experience and many behavioral questions. She also asked how I would handle difficult situations on the job. At the end of the interview, she asked how interested I was in the position. I was contacted the next day stating that I had moved on to the final step of the interview. I was asked to fill out a personality test. Two days later she called back offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• How would you explain the benefits of utilizing our company to a small business?   Answer Question

I chose to decline the offer because the compensation was not enough for my living situation.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

I was contacted via email from a regional manager who was interviewing at my university. I applied and heard back within a day or so to set up an interview. The interview was more conversational than some, but I was asked about specific experiences and how I would be a great candidate for the position. You need to be familiar with the position and be able to convey excitement.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Orlando, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

I applied online. Days later, I received an email from the recruiter. The recruiter is also your regional manager. Then, she gave me a call just to talk a bout the position I applied for to see if its the right fit for me. She asked me to do a virtual interview online where they ask you a question and your answer is recorded to the computer. After a week, she called me back for another interview. A few days later, she offered me the position

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not negotiable.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

There were two interviews. The first interview was on campus through my university career fair. The second interview was through skype. The process is pretty easy and the recruiters are very young and easy to talk to

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you have been faced with difficulty   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Charlottesville, VA) in April 2013.

Interview

It was pretty simple, felt a bit last minute on the recruiters part. I applied and heard a response within 2 days asking if I was available for an interview. From there I had a phone interview and the next day I had a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Biggest Challenge?
      Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer