AroundCampus Outside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AroundCampus Outside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Duluth, MN) in March 2015.

Interview

Your first interview is via a platform similar to Skype. Where you are asked a series of questions, and are given a minute to answer each. During the in person interview the area sales manager will ask you to demonstrate/sell the print platform to him/her, in order to get a feel of your selling techniques/capabilities.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
  • Now that I have explained the benefits of our platform to you, can you now sell/demonstrate this product to me?   Answer Question
  • Tell me some of your experience working with teams.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AroundCampus

Anonymous Employee in Flagstaff, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Flagstaff, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

Pretty basic and easy. Asked about background and why I wanted to do sales. Also made it clear about how hard cold-calling is and if I was okay with facing rejection every day.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

Phone call screening, then simple email acceptance. There really wasn't very much of a process and I think it was a last minute hire. Over all it was very easy and the actual description of the job was very vague. I was aware of the position, but if you're not aware, it's very much an outside sales position. knock on doors and ask for managers.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

Applied online, they called the next week to setup a phone interview, and then eventually a FaceTime interview. Everyone I talked to was very excited and positive. They responded in a timely manner and offered me within a few weeks of my interview.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

The hiring and interview process is pretty basic. You go in for an interview which lasts for about an hour. You will get asked the typical interview questions. After the interview you fill out a questionnaire and after about a week you will get contacted about the position. They tell you thousands of applicants apply and that competition is very high but I am not sure i buy that. I only heard of one person who interviewed and did not get an offer. Then again it depends on the area and market. Larger markets produce the most revenue and hire more team members while smaller markets can consist of only 2 members so it really depends. Overall the interview process was fairly easy.

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Springfield, MO) in March 2015.

Interview

One on one with an ASM, gave a debriefing of the position, had me give a presentation. It was laid back but professional at the same time. Interviewer was engaged and gave me a clear picture of the position.

Interview Questions

• Out of the thousands of applicants why should I choose you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Notre Dame, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Notre Dame, IN) in February 2015.

Interview

It was fairly quick and simple. Two phone calls, and offer email, and then a follow up Skype interview to meet your manager. Basic behavioral questions. Looking for bubbly people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Rochester, MI) in January 2016.

Interview

Met with the company at Career Fair then interviewed at the school the next day. I didn't have much time to prepare for the interview but it went very smoothly. it last about 20 mins and they record the interview with a voice recorder. The company seems built up to be like they are giving you a great opportunity, but when its all said and done you will earn less than minimum wage for your work in the summer. the questions are very simple like strengths and weaknesses and times where you had to go above and beyond.

Interview Questions

• Sell a advertising space for a dentist office.   1 Answer

terrible compensation. they offer $200 a week for the first 7 weeks and then after that its only commission. you will be underpaid and over worked.

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AroundCampus (State College, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

I went to a career fair and discussed with a a hiring manager about the company and got familiar with it, from there we set up a one on one interview a few days later. The interview process was fairly easy, once done the interview I was thanked for my time and about a week later I was called and asked if I wanted the position.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus in March 2015.

Interview

Three rounds of the interview process. The first round just ask you to submit your resume, then if they liked your resume someone will call you to set up an account for a computer interview. The computer interview will have several questions and you will have two tries for each question. There will be a countdown that will be recording your interview answers. Then the team will review your responses, if you moved forward then you will have a final Skype interview will a regional manager. Make sure to research the company, like you always should. Ask them questions about the app advertising and they will like you.

Interview Questions

• Pretend I am a business owner, how would you sell me our advertising products based on what you researched about our company?   Answer Question