AroundCampus Outside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 21, 2017

2.6

57 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

moved very quickly, applied online, phone interview, interactive online interview, the in-person skype interview. Interview was very behavioral, had me on my toes a few time. As a freshman just happy to have the experience of the interview.

Interview Questions

• What are TWO of your greatest weakness?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AroundCampus

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

First I did a prerecorded interview that consisted of about 5 questions. After that I was asked if I could do an interview via Skype which wasn't to difficult. It consisted of your basic interview questions. The only one that tripped me up was being asked to sell the product to a local dentists office. Finally I filled out and submitted a personality assessment, which wasn't to difficult and did not take very long. I heard back from them fairly quickly after that.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus in March 2015.

Interview

Three rounds of the interview process. The first round just ask you to submit your resume, then if they liked your resume someone will call you to set up an account for a computer interview. The computer interview will have several questions and you will have two tries for each question. There will be a countdown that will be recording your interview answers. Then the team will review your responses, if you moved forward then you will have a final Skype interview will a regional manager. Make sure to research the company, like you always should. Ask them questions about the app advertising and they will like you.

Interview Questions

• Pretend I am a business owner, how would you sell me our advertising products based on what you researched about our company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed via Skype. It lasted around 30 mins and I spoke with the regional manager of the company. He asked me some questions regarding my past positions and why I would be a good candidate for this role.

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Springfield, MO) in March 2015.

Interview

One on one with an ASM, gave a debriefing of the position, had me give a presentation. It was laid back but professional at the same time. Interviewer was engaged and gave me a clear picture of the position.

Interview Questions

• Out of the thousands of applicants why should I choose you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Duluth, MN) in March 2015.

Interview

Your first interview is via a platform similar to Skype. Where you are asked a series of questions, and are given a minute to answer each. During the in person interview the area sales manager will ask you to demonstrate/sell the print platform to him/her, in order to get a feel of your selling techniques/capabilities.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Now that I have explained the benefits of our platform to you, can you now sell/demonstrate this product to me?   Answer Question
    • Tell me some of your experience working with teams.   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

I got the interview after speaking to a gentlemen at my school's career showcasing event. At the career showcase I simply approached a representative from AroundCampus and he told me about the Outside Sales Representative internship position. I got a call on the same day to schedule an interview for the following day. The interview was extremely chill, as it felt very conversational and not like I was being interrogated

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Lincoln, NE) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview was mostly to learn more about you and tell your more about the internship. You are asked about your personality and about your interests. The interview lasts about a half hour and is very straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Sell them something. What is you biggest weakness? Why did you apply? What sets you apart?   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AroundCampus in February 2015.

Interview

I met the woman at the career fair and we talked over the internship as well as the benefits of working for the company. I sent in a few small details along with my resume and had an interview in person then filled out a personality assessment. Overall, not a hard process, but the interviewer was basically reciting a script and the pay was absolutely terrible compared to the long Summer of work (May 13 to August 14 for $3000)

Interview Questions

• Sell an advertising space to me. Pretend I am a local dentist and have never heard of around campus.   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at AroundCampus in February 2015.

Interview

The process took about 1 week. Met a great recruiter at Career Showcase and scheduled an interview for that week. Met for about 30 minutes to interview and discuss the position. Had to complete a short 35 question personality test post-interview. Was contacted less than a week later regarding a position.