AroundCampus Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AroundCampus Sales Interview Questions

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Fort Collins, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

I submitted a video interview and then met on my campus with a regional manager. It was your typical interview except they asked you how to sell an ad to a typical campus prosepect.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AroundCampus

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AroundCampus in April 2012.

Interview

The interviewer called me after receiving my resume through my school's online recruiting service. The first time she called was just to offer the interview and give some background on the company. She was very polite and told me how she had interned in the same position she was interviewing me for. After letting me decide when would be a good time to conduct the phone interview (I just told her a day and asked when she was available that day), she continued to tell me more about her experience as an intern. She called promptly at the time we had decided for the interview, and she was very polite then as well. The questions she asked were all questions that people had posted on this site, so definitely take a look at those and be prepared!

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Kalamazoo, MI) in January 2015.

Interview

I walked up to their booth at a university hosted career fair and met a couple of the recruiters. I asked them a couple questions about their opportunities, gave them my resume, told them a little bit about myself. From there we scheduled an interview for the very next day. The interview was pretty laid back and it was a big room with others interviewing with different companies and recruiters all around me. A couple weeks later I got a call back with an offer for the leadership position.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your strengths? What are some of your weaknesses? There were not any questions that were out of the ordinary. There was a question like, "How would you go about trying to sell an ad like this... to this particular business?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not have much negotiation because it was my first internship offer as well as my only one.... at the time.

Sales Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at AroundCampus in November 2009.

Interview

Started with a phone interview mostly detailing the specifics of the job. The second interview was a face-to-face interview with a manager mostly asking behavioral questions. A main purpose of the interview is to make sure you are ok with being rejected and failing occasionally.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2016.

Interview

Pretty straight forward interview! It was thirty minutes and very professional. The interviewer had a good attitude and made me feel comfortable. The overall experience of this interview was a really positive one. They had a good way of setting it up and making sure you understood exactly what the internship entailed of.