AroundCampus Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AroundCampus Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.7

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Sit down typical interview process. It is more of a get to know the type of person you are. Being honest is your best bet. Think outside the box, they are looking for people who can get the job done.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AroundCampus

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

Did not discuss payment ($200 every other week) and made me do a pretend pitch for the planners. At first it seemed like an exciting job, but they don't tell you that you don't work in a office and have to pay for gas (and your drive A LOT if you aren't on that college campus).

Anonymous Employee in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (East Lansing, MI) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online through my college's job/career finding website. Received email from the recruiter/regional manager that set up a Skype interview. The interview lasted from 45 minutes to an hour and took a test where I chose between 2 words that better described myself (Personality Quiz). Got to know the basics of my day-to-day and what I should expect.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Washington, DC) in December 2014.

Interview

Several Online interviews and it took place over several weeks. They were very friendly and have a very young and enthusiastic workbase. I have no bad things to say about the interviewing process.

Interview Questions

• If I were a dentist, how would you pitch me an advertisement for my business?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

The interview process was quick for me. I applied online and received a call that day. After a few short answers I had an online virtual interview followed by a skype interview. After those were completed I was called two weeks later and hired.

Anonymous Employee in Martin, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Martin, TN) in October 2014.

Interview

Did a phone interview followed by a pre-recorded online interview. After that I did several Skype interviews. The Skype interviews didn't feel forced felt like a regular conversation but they covered all their bases. Gave you plenty of time to convince them you were the right person for the job and gave you time to ask al the questions you have.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and weaknesses.
      Tell me about a time you had to sell someone something
      Tell me about a time you had to overcome an obstacle and how you overcame it
      Asks you how you would sell a specific ad (shown during interview)   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AroundCampus in March 2014.

Interview

I applied online. Next, I had a virtual interview. There were videos played of employees asking questions. I was then recorded and had 2 minutes to answer the question. This part was stressful and weird. Next, I had a Skype interview with my regional manager. My RM made me feel very comfortable and super excited for the position. I had a really good feeling about how the interview went. Next, I was emailed about the position being offered.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were difficult of unexpected. I felt like all of the questions were basic interview questions that you hear about often.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Chapel Hill, NC) in March 2014.

Interview

First there was a phone interview and then a video interview where you would record your answers. You weren't speaking with an actual person during the video interview. The video interview would only give you twice to answer. The questions were too tricky but did make you think, and it would be good to know a lot of detail about the company.

Interview Questions

• How does this internship help you with your future goals   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

Process took about 2 weeks for interview and job offer.

Interview Questions

• Explained a situation in which a business owner wants to buy advertising space. Convince him to buy the most expensive spot.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Columbus, OH) in May 2013.

Interview

I had one phone interview followed by a pre recorded Online web cam interview that was rather awkward having to talk to no one. The recruiter was very nice and called me back a few days after the web cam interview to offer me the position. Overall, it was a pretty smooth process

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer