AroundCampus Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AroundCampus Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at AroundCampus

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Raleigh, NC) in April 2010.

Interview

Was asked two weeknesses and two strengths

Interview Questions

• What are two weeknesses that you have   1 Answer
  • What are two strength, tell me something about yourself that i cant find on your resume   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for AroundCampus

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Raleigh, NC) in April 2011.

Interview

It wasn't very hard. The interviewer was really friendly. Because this is a sales job, she did ask me to sell her an advertising space during the interview. I told her that I might not have experience in sales at that time and she said it doesn't matter, she just wanted to see how well I could do.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Chapel Hill, NC) in February 2009.

Interview

Pretty standard interview. You need to have high energy and be prepared to do a mock sales call during the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (College Park, MD) in February 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was for the most part pretty typical. The one thing that I found to be particularly difficult was the pre-recorded interview that I had. I did not like it very much because it did not allow me to build rapport or talk to a real person. Instead there seemed to be a lot more pressure because I was not talk to a human but rather a pre-recored interviewer.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question I faced in my interview was to describe my most embarrassing moment. I had never heard this asked in an interview before so I was not expecting it. I was unsure of what to say but didn't want to take too long to respond. Luckily I remembered an embarrassing event from a few weeks prior so I just told that story.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

Process took about 2 weeks for interview and job offer.

Interview Questions

• Explained a situation in which a business owner wants to buy advertising space. Convince him to buy the most expensive spot.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AroundCampus in March 2014.

Interview

I applied online. Next, I had a virtual interview. There were videos played of employees asking questions. I was then recorded and had 2 minutes to answer the question. This part was stressful and weird. Next, I had a Skype interview with my regional manager. My RM made me feel very comfortable and super excited for the position. I had a really good feeling about how the interview went. Next, I was emailed about the position being offered.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were difficult of unexpected. I felt like all of the questions were basic interview questions that you hear about often.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

The interview process was quick for me. I applied online and received a call that day. After a few short answers I had an online virtual interview followed by a skype interview. After those were completed I was called two weeks later and hired.

Anonymous Employee in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus (East Lansing, MI) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online through my college's job/career finding website. Received email from the recruiter/regional manager that set up a Skype interview. The interview lasted from 45 minutes to an hour and took a test where I chose between 2 words that better described myself (Personality Quiz). Got to know the basics of my day-to-day and what I should expect.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Columbus, OH) in May 2013.

Interview

I had one phone interview followed by a pre recorded Online web cam interview that was rather awkward having to talk to no one. The recruiter was very nice and called me back a few days after the web cam interview to offer me the position. Overall, it was a pretty smooth process

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Chapel Hill, NC) in March 2014.

Interview

First there was a phone interview and then a video interview where you would record your answers. You weren't speaking with an actual person during the video interview. The video interview would only give you twice to answer. The questions were too tricky but did make you think, and it would be good to know a lot of detail about the company.

Interview Questions

• How does this internship help you with your future goals   Answer Question